Are the squire classic vibe `50s really that good i belive in the hype as i saw the specs but any hands on experience can tell me where they stand in bettween other strats

Sorry about my english i am...... stupid
i would love to hear about them too. im very interested in the pine teles.
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
When I purchased my Squier vintage modified strat the local salesman described the differences between the classic vibe and my vintage mod. He explained the classic is simply a jazz-ed up lower end Squier with a better paint job and slightly better pickups then the base model Affinity series. I ended up buying the Vintage Mod at the same price the classic vibe sells for because it offered arguably the best pickups Squier offers on their guitars and the quality of this particular Squier was better than any other squier guitar in the store. I'd even say it was better than the MIM fender strat I was comparing in the store. IMO I picked the right guitar.
Last edited by Magner at Nov 6, 2008,
It's better than a MIM IMO. I tried my friend's CV Strat and fell in love.

My Rig ;D
Ibanez RG550XX 20th Anniversary
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Crate V50-112 (Modded)
Roland Micro Cube
Lovepedal Purple Plexi 800
Lovepedal Pickle Vibe
Ibanez TS-9
Boss DD-3
Dunlop Crybaby
I didnt know they used pine as a tone wood
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Very good. I played both The CV 60's and 50's strats, loved them.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by Felttoaster
better then mim how would you compete them to jap strats

Jap stuff is pretty dang good.