Well, apparently I probably shouldn't post the site, but those familar with Enyclopeida Dramatica should be aware that our beloved website 'Ultimate-Guitar' now has a page.

Protip: I made it.

Feel free to add some lulzy additions to its already great juvenile and satiric humor.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by RPGoof
That website sucks, I'm sorry.
I feel bad for UG.
Feel sorry for it because it's on ED?

..okay.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by 1The_Trooper1
It says bad things about us
Generally true <_<
Quote by Teh Forest King
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
uncyclopedia is waaay better

Second
Quote by ElMaco
My last pay check was £0 working 0 hours. I can't believe how easy it was
wat idiot wrote that, I can read real music and he obviously hasn't seen the stairway tab, plus the pit is leaps and bounds better than /b/

edit: oh yeah it had that one (let's just say gross) article. Starts with a O and ends with D.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Last edited by dubstar92 at Nov 6, 2008,
Quote by dubstar92
wat idiot wrote that, I can read real music and he obviously hasn't seen the stairway tab, plus the pit is leaps and bounds better than /b/
You seem to be forgetting that fact that the website is exaggerated to get a point across.

It generalizes the majority of UG(Oh! You're special!) and created mostly for laughs.

Also, no, UG is /b/ just with more hypocritical mods.
Quote by Teh Forest King
ED>uncyclopedia.

It's a joke site anyway, so don't get all butthurt.

I for one fail to see how reading about the virtues of a site on ED would be even mildly amusing.
Quote by lzcougarz3
Why didn't you just ask for a raid?
Because that would be against the rules.

And the mods haven't laid down the rules in a month or so, so, they're due for one.
Quote by Teh Forest King
Quote by Twisted Magnum
unimaginable fail
The Master of The Interweb Has Spoken.
Quote by Teh Forest King
Meh, I didn't find it that great. Needs to mention the forbidden fruit, that will make it better.
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
Quote by EnyoAdonai
Meh, I didn't find it that great. Needs to mention the forbidden fruit, that will make it better.
You say it's a user created page?

Hmmm.....I guess that means that ANYONE can do it, right?

(see where I'm going?)
Quote by Teh Forest King
Quote by Caparisoner
ultimate guitar and this pit shouldnt be advertised its a cult thing.

the longest you could have been here is 6 days we want to be known world wide, in fact, we want to own the world

Quote by metaldud536
Says the Nov 08'er.

exactly
grok it.

SKREAM!

Quote by metaldud536
Says the Nov 08'er.

ive been reading the threads for a while and using tabs for about 3 years.
Quote by Just Andrew
Also, no, UG is /b/ just with more hypocritical mods.

And less CP.

<_<
>_>
Quote by Just Andrew
You say it's a user created page?

Hmmm.....I guess that means that ANYONE can do it, right?

(see where I'm going?)

Yeah... I don't give a shit about it. I was making a suggestion for someone who does.
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
Done in true ED style. Someone need to link the page on Vincent 745 to the page on UG though. Or merge them.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
Quote by Caparisoner
ive been reading the threads for a while and using tabs for about 3 years.

Then you would know that we DO want to be advertised.
There have been several threads asking for the site to create UG shirts. And what about youtube? "UG FTW" on almost every video that is linked to here.
Drawball? The peeps here once spent a week trying to keep a UG logo there.
Quote by metaldud536
There have been several threads asking for the site to create UG shirts. And what about youtube? "UG FTW" on almost every video that is linked to here.

don't forget our plan to fix the next presidential election.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Quote by metaldud536

good luck with that
Quote by dubstar92
don't forget our plan to fix the next presidential election.

Luther Cat, right?