Okay, so I've been playing Guitar for a number of years now and I'm looking for an upgrade. I currently have a Fender Stratocaster that I've tinkered with over the years but now I'm looking for something more. I'm not as into the hardware as I am with actually playing, which is what took me so long to want another guitar. I'm pretty much looking at any solid electric guitar out there. I don't know where to start, but I've always been a fan of the Epiphone design. Like I said though, I'm open so just lay any solid guitars on me. I'm new to the forum so I'm not sure if I made this thread in the right forum. Oh, and my budget maximum is around $1000, absolute maximum is maybe $1200.

Thanks~
what kind of music do you play, do you have any preference's in body wood, fret wood, neck construction, bridge type?
Everything really, but I mostly play Jazz and Rock. No real preferences, I'm looking to just sort through them out myself.
LTD Horizon 1000 or something similar just anything from LTD with the 1000 and a horizon or the ec maybe the pb ones but they look ugly