Hi all

I'm looking for a new amp of no more than $600. I play many styles mostly worship rock , i want versatility. I recently bought an Agile al2500. If you guys can help me in this ill appreciate. It doesnt matter the brand but i want the best i can get for $600 (i know its not much but that what i can afford for now)

Thanks a lot guys
Ill appreciate your help.
Oh and sorry about my english, im from Puerto Rico.
God Bless
u should get a valveking 112 and then spend your extra money on pedals and such. its a great amp the the value
Gear:
Gibson SG w/ Bare Knuckle Aftermaths
Early 90s Fender MIM Telecaster
Squier VM Jaguar
Ibanez RGD7421
Blackstar HT-100
Avatar Vintage w/ 2 Governors and 2 Swamp Thangs
Ibanez EX
Carvin bx500 w/ Peavey 2x10&1x15
I'd say go with Peavey.

IMO.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Considering your in Puerto Rico, I'm expecting the amp prices to be quite jacked up. Maybe give us the prices of a few amps so we know what exactly you can afford?
Laney VC30. Not sure of the American price
Quote by John Petrucci
When it comes to practicing, I would spend about 63 hours a day
do not get a VK for worship rock. maybe a classic or windsor, but not a VK. What i reccommend for your type of music, and versatile, a Palamino all tube combo. and pedals work great with it.
I had to get a replacement after I broke my G string. What a pain in the ass!
do not get a valveking for worship rock.

if you can only spend 600 and want versatility, i suggest a vox valvetronix 2x12 combo amp. you can get MANY decent tones out of that thing, and you will have some money left over too.

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Vox-Valvetronix-AD100VT-100W-Guitar-Combo-Amp?sku=482623
Gear:
2000 Paul Reed Smith CE-24
ESP EC-1000 w/ Seymour Duncans
Ceriatone 18 Watt TMB Plexi 1x12
Peavey 5150 2x12 Combo
I was about to recommend the vox valvetronic as well, I have it and it is really good and versatile, theres a wide range of clean, crunchy and heavy sounding tones in it, and it has some onboard fx too, but if you wanna use lots of fx you may be better with some stompboxes, I just use the fx for a little reverb and delay.

You may not need the 2x12 100 watt though, you might be able to get away with the 1x12 50 watt combo if it is miced up a little. Either way I reckon you should look into it, good luck!
Thanks a lot everyone for the help.
Iceman 420, yes here instruments are very expensive but im going to order the amp online.

I saw some Vox demo videos on youtube and i really liked the sound. After a research about the amp im facinated with it. Also im wondering if will i get a really nice tone with the Al-2500 ?

Again thanks a lot everyone, i appreciate.
Have a great day, God bless
Quote by Filipenses4:13
Hi all

I'm looking for a new amp of no more than $600. I play many styles mostly worship rock , i want versatility. I recently bought an Agile al2500. If you guys can help me in this ill appreciate. It doesnt matter the brand but i want the best i can get for $600 (i know its not much but that what i can afford for now)

Thanks a lot guys
Ill appreciate your help.
Oh and sorry about my english, im from Puerto Rico.
God Bless

i'd go with some kind of fender. i hear some amazing tones. and with worship rock theres no need to get really heavy. maybe a hot rod?
My band's one cover is in my profile!

Rig:

Charvel San Dimas Style 2 Pagan Gold
Traynor YCS50
Visual Sound H2O
Morley Bad Horsie
Ibanez TS9
ISP Decimator
EHX Metal Muff
Hi all,

I decided to do not buy Vox. Instead i saved some money so i can get a better amp that i can use for a long time. Right now my budget for the amp is around $1200. If you guys can help me on this i will appreciate.

Thanks in advance
God bless you all
Vox AC30
Fender Twin (Reverb)
Roland JC120
Peavey Classic 30

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
Is that $1200 American or in (not sure of the name) the Puerto Rican?
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
Thanks,

Dr. Pain, im right now looking on youtube demos of those amps.
LaidBack, Yes is in american dollar. Puerto Rico is part of the US.
Quote by Filipenses4:13
Thanks,

Dr. Pain, im right now looking on youtube demos of those amps.
LaidBack, Yes is in american dollar. Puerto Rico is part of the US.

Ok, just wanted to make sure....and wow, I can't believe I forgot that boy do I feel ignorant....but that is what a day full of doing Chemistry and Geology labs will do to you....

**EDIT** +1 to Dr. Pain's suggestions.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
Last edited by LaidBack at Feb 22, 2009,
lol, Dont worry LaidBack, i understand what u mean... I had a day full of psychology.

I looked for those amps but all the videos on youtube are people playing classic rock, etc. i liked the peavey. What others amp do you recommend? they doesnt have to be very versatile, but as possible.
Hmm...are there any band's songs that you can link us to on youtube that you like and maybe we can get and idea of the tones you are looking for?
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals