Can I get the milk in a bag?
Quote by DrLoveFuzz
I'd rather listen to my parents having sex than LCD Soundsystem.
Oh shit lol

That game got me through so many boring classes in high school. We'd always see who could have the highest score in the class. EVERYONE would play.

Good times
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
95... my finger twitched
They credited us with the birth of that sort of heavy metal thing. Well, if that's the case, there should be an immediate abortion.

-Ginger Baker
I played jetman (pratically same game) on facebook and got 4870. Im doing horrible on this tho lol

Edit:1147
Gear:
Electric
Yamaha RGX520
Fender Strat HSS

Acoustic
1952 Martin and Co 00-18.
Yamaha FGX730SCA

Amp
Fender Twin Reverb
Fender Amp FM25 DSP

Pedals
Boss DS-1
Quote by Jimmyyoung
4838 woooo
pics or it didn't happen, and while your at it, tell me how to save a screencap as a picture file so i can upload it to an imageboard.
wait am i crazy or is this on a cristian website?
Quote by wizards?
He's today's tom sawyer, he just gets high on you... He doesn't tell stories anymore

Quote by Hoffydoodle
I love you my Friend
have an E-Cookie

Have a wonderful day =)

Glitch in the game.
98% of people have read that stupid 98% teens and alcohol sig, put this in your sig if you like getting hammered.

Thats it.
Quote by moody07747
May be that its 3am here and I am using a touch pad on a laptop but did anyone else crash at 38 five times in a row?

That happens when you hit the first obstacle.

I only got to like 417 then I gave up.
There's a kid in my business class who plays this every lesson and he says that he's got over 10,000. I dunno if I believe him or not.

Let's see what I can get though.

EDIT: 444. Playing with two fingers bandaged is tricky.