Page 1 of 3
http://www.komonews.com/news/34059414.html
Most Seattle locals probably knew who he was and saw him around the city. Anyone wanna help me find the two ****ers they haven't caught and castrate them?
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Quote by dio_dude
i'm awaiting a "he came blood" joke of some sort...

You're stupid.
Wow thats awful. Just from the picture alone made me have respect for him, he looks like such a nice man.
Gear:
Electric
Yamaha RGX520
Fender Strat HSS

Acoustic
1952 Martin and Co 00-18.
Yamaha FGX730SCA

Amp
Fender Twin Reverb
Fender Amp FM25 DSP

Pedals
Boss DS-1
Another example of how f*cked up our world is. If Seattle wasn't on the other side of the continent, I would totally try to kick their asses.

Seriously, how is it possible to be that cruel? He looks like the kind of guy I would like ot hang out with, the kind of guy who is friendly and kind to everyone... Man, this pisses me off.
Last edited by Zecromancer at Nov 6, 2008,
I've never been to Seattle but hell, if a tuba man was beaten by five kids in my city, I'd catch those bastards.
ಠ_ಠ
If anyone does find them, I will personally come, and kick the ever living shit out of them until they die. See how those assholes like it.

EDIT: ****ing pricks
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Last edited by OzarkMDaredevil at Nov 6, 2008,
Quote by DespisedIcon
I've never been to Seattle but hell, if a tuba man was beaten by five kids in my city, I'd catch those bastards.

He was pretty popular locally. I saw him at every sporting event I've been to in the area and a couple times at Pikes Place Market.
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
bastard children, whats wrong with todays youth?!?
Shredder Guitar wrote:

what the hell "even my chains...."

yeah, we dont wanna hear about your sexual devices, or anything of that matter.
This actually made me tear up a bit... I just don't understand how people can do shit like this.
Quote by soul_power
Anyone wanna help me find the two ****ers they haven't caught and castrate them?
no thanks, man. it would be just my luck we catch the bastards and fix their sorry little asses, only to find out a few days later we got the wrong kids.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
What is this? Seattle's version of A Clockwork Orange?

"One thing I could never stand was to see a filthy, dirty old tuba man, howling away at the filthy songs of his fathers and going blurp blurp in between as it might be a filthy old orchestra in his stinking, rotten guts. I could never stand to see anyone like that, whatever his age might be, but more especially when he was real old like this tuba man was."
Quote by dio_dude
i'm awaiting a "he came blood" joke of some sort...

You're an idiot. Even if it SOMEWHAT worked in the context of this, you'd still be an idiot.

This is sickening. I live on the other side of the country and knew this guy. Who the **** does this?
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Quote by jxmxaxn
Wow thats awful. Just from the picture alone made me have respect for him, he looks like such a nice man.

I know
he looks like he would have something nice to say to everyone.
I bet he shredded on that tuba like a beast too.
If you think things can't get worse it's probably only because you lack sufficient imagination.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
no thanks, man. it would be just my luck we catch the bastards and fix their sorry little asses, only to find out a few days later we got the wrong kids.

Haha, touche.
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
whoever killed that guy is a ****ing prick.

the kids who did this should have the living shit beat out of them? what did he do to them? ****ing dickheads, they deserve to rot/ they put a bad name on my generation.

he looked so nice too, he wouldn't hurt a ****ing fly.
Quote by nintendocly
During practice once, my bass player was trying to act cool and headbang and I hit him in the face with sharp head of my washburn (accident maybe). Theres still a tiny bit of blood in my guitar, I think its kinda cool
****ing kids these days....
Quote by dm1925
texas ftw!
we're saving the world, one zombie at a time

Quote by ThePastRecedes
Yo Bob Dylan, I'm really happy for you an I'm gonna let you finish, but Jimi Hendrix had one of the best versions of All Along the Watchtower of all time!
Rest in Peace, man.

Some people are just messed up. Especially when they target completely and helpless people.

I think thatd be one of the most horrible ways to go.... sounds like he went because of shock and fear. Poor guy.
I hate teenagers. Who can honestly do such a bad thing to a nice person?
You stole my Overture
Blow off their kneecaps and elbows and make them crawl around while people kick the shit out of them. Pricks I hate people like that, think they're so tough beating up a 53 year old tuba player who was just trying to bring joy into peoples lives by playing his tuba.
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Quote by blackflag49
Joe Biden's wife is a total cougar.

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!

XBL Gamer Tag:

Arch Enemy65
just because a 53 year old who plays the tuba gets more pussy then they do, it does not give them the right to do such a thing.
sex, drugs, and rock and roll have turned into aids, needles, and techno..
Wow. What assholes.

I'm kinda known as Tuba Jeff (I hate being called that) by a few people, so I really feel for this guy.
Gear...
Peavey 5150, Squier, Ibanez RG2EX2, Yamaha F150, Ibanez RT150, MXR noisegate
Last edited by abcdboy at Nov 6, 2008,
I remember seeing him at a couple M's games. I hope to god that the fans find those kids before the cops.
Team Coco
Looking at the picture, he looks like such a nice person.
It's really sad that some idiots who are probably leaching off society have to go rob people just because they're too ****ing lazy to go to school or get a job.
I hope they get the same punishment as adults, not as children, because it's pretty damn obvious that you should know not to kill people when you're 15.
GOODBYE BLUE SKY
That's ****ing disgusting.

It's kids like that who give a horrible reputation to my generation. I would love nothing more than to decapitate all five of them and wrap their heads in their own intestines and use their skin as sacks to send to their parents in.

/rant.

<_<

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

This is very sad to me, a Seattle resident. =(.

****ing faggot freshmen filthy fappers.

Damn. Seriously, if anyone finds them. PM me.
I hope they get a fair trial and receive appropriate punishment according to law.

Call me an idealist
I think we should get all the Seattle UGers and do a tribute down at the stadium and we could put all the proceeds into the tuba man fund at bank of America.
Team Coco
man, he was very cool.

me and my friends seen him play once or twice. Very talented man, and such a tragic loss.

i think i might know some of those bastards as i go to school in the seattle area.
This is really really sad. Everyone in and around Seattle knows this guy.
Top 5 Rush Songs:
1. La Villa Strangiato
2. Natural Science
3. The Main Monkey Business
4. Vital Signs
5. Subdivisions

Complete Atomic Basie by Count Basie.

Ask me shit: formspring.me/howthiswork
Page 1 of 3