i have a b c rich warlock and im plannin on swappin the pickups for a dimebucker and a invader. the pickups right now are the stock ones for the platinum series
what u guys think?
Quote by powerhead
It's just an easy way to shift blame as always. If Slipknot caused people to get murdered, then spoons caused Rosie O'Donnell to get fat.

MY LISTಠ_ಠ
--(Matt)--
cmalm04
dwmacfar2
BC Rich? Don't swap the pickups.

Swap the guitar.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
dimebucker *shudders*
Fender MIM Stratocaster With YJM pickup in neck
Esp Ltd Kh-202

Crate 15w

Electro Harmonix Metal Muff
DOD Yngwie J. Malmsteen OD
Digitech Rp 80
Quote by rrhoads47
dimebucker *shudders*

dimebucker+invader *double shudder x4*

we can help you pick better pups if you tell us what genre you'll be playing, but i wouldn't waste money on a pickup swap in a bc rich.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Quote by mikeyElite

we can help you pick better pups if you tell us what genre you'll be playing, but i wouldn't waste money on a pickup swap in a bc rich.

couldnt have said it much better.
Quote by mikeyElite

well i play a lot of metal and like crazy funky shit and i played a razorback with a dimebucker and it twas the shit
Quote by powerhead
It's just an easy way to shift blame as always. If Slipknot caused people to get murdered, then spoons caused Rosie O'Donnell to get fat.

MY LISTಠ_ಠ
--(Matt)--
cmalm04
dwmacfar2
these guys are retarded, i have a les paul, warlock, and a strat nockoff and i believe i like my warlock the best, but my les paul is awesome

I don't think I can even respond to this...

I'm ditching this thread, peace.
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
Otter, you're my new god.
Quote by forsaknazrael
Horrible pickup choices.

If you only have that Microcube...why don't you just save up for a better, bigger amp? A pickup will have a minimal impact on your rig/tone right now.

best advice in the thread
Invader's decent. Don't see why everyone hates BC Rich so much, they're (alongside Dean) rather metal's truest equivalent of Gibson as opposed to Jackson and Ibanez's more Fender-y stuff, in terms of the instruments themselves. Dimebucker's bollocks, I could pull a better metal humbucker out of my arse, and YOU sir should get a NEW amp.

And when you make your pickup swap, get Bare Knuckles. Best on the market, IMHO.