I just learned a song called "Hard Time Killin' Floor" just for some random reason.

I'm just in love with that laidback acoustic blues type music, so i come to you to ask

Does anyone know of some other songs kinda like that???

Thats for your help
My signature has doubled...
Hi.
I think this is a valid thread btw^ Usually I'm really picky about these types of things though.

I'll start by saying more Skip James, Big Bill Broonzy, Blind Willie McTell, Blind Blake, The Mississippi Sheiks but most importantly imo Lonnie Johnson. He really was a guitar master, and his style is so relaxed. Some of it's almost jazz, but w/e. He's brilliant.
Ok first off people, the almighty "suggestion threads" dont tell me crap i want a SONG not an artist for me to look up, only just to spend hours finding a song that i like.

I'm real picky with what i listen to when it comes to blues and what i play is just as bad, and what i'm asking for is LAIDBACK style acoustic song, not some lame worn out "dust my broom" Robert Johnson BS.

Quote by ze monsta
Hi.
I think this is a valid thread btw^ Usually I'm really picky about these types of things though.

I'll start by saying more Skip James, Big Bill Broonzy, Blind Willie McTell, Blind Blake, The Mississippi Sheiks but most importantly imo Lonnie Johnson. He really was a guitar master, and his style is so relaxed. Some of it's almost jazz, but w/e. He's brilliant.

Thanx
Quote by ze monsta
Did you just say RJ is shit???

Forget me helping you, until you take that back!

I TAKE IT BACK I TAKE IT BACK I TAKE IT BACK!!!

nah i'm just saying that that song is annoying