http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51QyicMUGN0

Some guys who graduated from my high school a couple of years ago made this. It's awesome.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Dude...where'd you take off to?

And, this is pretty funny.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by valennic
Dude...where'd you take off to?

And, this is pretty funny.

What do you mean... where'd I take off too?
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
What do you mean... where'd I take off too?

I mean...I used to see you post all the time, and then, for like....a few months, I saw nothin, and now, here you are

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

i thought this may have been about some sort of marshall MG... hah
Quote by MrChief
tbh i wanted to watch 2 girls one cup , and the website i clicked on was totally corrupt.

and the video was sick.

Current gear:
Slash Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Hiwatt G50R
BOSS ME-50
Quote by valennic
I mean...I used to see you post all the time, and then, for like....a few months, I saw nothin, and now, here you are

Well, to be fair, I haven't seen you much. But, I did get a 45 day ban a while ago.