Page 1 of 8
Every school has one. The weird kid that never conforms and just does weird shit. Glorify him here!

We have a guy who regularly wears a Harry Potter outfit around the school. (The High School to be specific) and write poetry that all have 3 words in all of them. Dead, Cry and Ice. He throws around handwritten copies of them at pep assemblies with directions on how to put it into a myspace page.
the ladies love when i gyrate my ass in front of a graveyard
there's this weird girl in my school. she always wears this "80's-square like" sunglasses and has this weird haircut. also she always wears excessive make up.

she does weird things like start singing (well yelling actually) stupid songs she invents...she rick roll'd us once.
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
There's this weird kid at my high school. He's uber skinny, wears highwaters, and a puffy coat. He NEVER speaks. NEVER. Even when you talk to him, he won't ven acknowledge you're there. And he has his 1000-yard stare all the time that makes him look like a schizo.

Oh, and he always stares at people like he wants to rape them. And follows people around when they walk about at lunch. He followed me once and it scared the shit outta me.
Quote by WyldChylde

We have a guy who regularly wears a Harry Potter outfit around the school. (The High School to be specific) and write poetry that all have 3 words in all of them. Dead, Cry and Ice. He throws around handwritten copies of them at pep assemblies with directions on how to put it into a myspace page.

I wish I knew a kid like this. He would be my friend.
There's also a kid that runs around like he's a parkour champ, jumping off ledges and doing some 180's and shit. Real hardcore.
I AM that kid at school. I regularly walk around in only socks, and have been known to randol=mly burst into song at he strangest times.
Edit: I know, I'm really not that random (most of the time), but compared to most of the people in my school, I stick out like Pennywise. Goddamn small town high school...
Current Gear:
Michael Kelly Club Custom 5 Acoustic Bass
Dean Performer Series PE-QM-TGE
Varrios Basic 5 Bass
Acoustic B450 Combo Amp
I support the 2nd Amendment. I don't support people who abuse it.
Last edited by Rockingbird at Nov 7, 2008,
You shouldn't be talking about people like that...

it could be you someday....

Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
I always was that kid, don't really have any stories though, except the time that I banged the captain of the football teams girlfriend.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
There's this kid at my lunch table who said he jerks off while wearing a condom.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
There's a kid at my school who just tells random ass stories. He recites jokes by Lewis Black as if they were his own. If you didn't know it was LB's, you'd think the kid was a genius.

I don't know if he is a genius or just crazy.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
I think I am that guy. I tell people at my lunchtable I jerk off while wearing a condom.
Quote by Beakwithteeth
lolz you are SOOO random.

Why, Thank You! *tips hat to Beakwithteeth*
Current Gear:
Michael Kelly Club Custom 5 Acoustic Bass
Dean Performer Series PE-QM-TGE
Varrios Basic 5 Bass
Acoustic B450 Combo Amp
I support the 2nd Amendment. I don't support people who abuse it.
anyone know any random kids? the random ones? who just do dumb things and lol with their fat outcast buddies about that fact that they have sealed the deal of staying a virgin through high school, maybe til they're 25 or so. But they're RANDOM.
Quote by Beakwithteeth
lolz you are SOOO random.

LIK SRSLY!!1!!1! im soooo randm lol SPOON!!!!!1! lol see i told you lol GIRAFFE!!1 lulz
Quote by WyldChylde
anyone know any random kids? the random ones? who just do dumb things and lol with their fat outcast buddies about that fact that they have sealed the deal of staying a virgin through high school, maybe til they're 25 or so. But they're RANDOM.

You're cool.
Quote by Jackintehbox
This man knows his beverages.
Quote by 7daycrisis
^somebody get this man 30 million dollars.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I think I love you. I consider you a prominent UGer.
Quote by Stormx
90.200.36.223 is my IP. Try me.
Quote by MedicreDemon
There's this kid at my lunch table who said he jerks off while wearing a condom.

I did that once because my mate told me it feels nicer because it's tighter or something. It made f*ck all difference and I wasted a good condom, though to be fair I'm yet to need one
Quote by MedicreDemon

that's actually a good thing if you jack off a lot, it keeps you from losing sensitivity.

Last.fm
Quote by BillieJoeFreak:
You're cool.

You bet your ass.
Well...I have been stalked by the weird girl

she wears like 50 necklaces a day, one that prominately shows throughout them all is one with a dragon on it. She inherentley beleives that dragons are real. she will also cuddle up with anyone, including people who hate her, and teachers, if they give her a chance, such as saying hello. There was this one time last year where I was on the phone with my girlfriend after school and she came up to me. Being the nice polite guy I am, I tell my girlfriend (keep in mind right in front of creepy girl) that I love her and will see her that night. and immediately after I hit end she asks me if I want to go to homecoming with her.

I ran into her recently, she is sophomore now, and has a boyfriend who is a junior in college. Apparently this girl has absolutely no boundaries because she is also into hardcore S&M and described it in detail to me. *shudders*
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
that's actually a good thing if you jack off a lot, it keeps you from losing sensitivity.

Losing sensitivity is good because it means you can last longer when the real thing actually happens. Least, that's what I'd figure.
There was this half black kid who had a curly mohawk, always wore this grey hoody that was beat to shit, let people write on him, listened to metal, played Magic:The Gathering at lunch, skated, always had a dog collar on and during some classes and in between them he'd let certain people hold his leash on the way to class. There were rumors that he was a necrophiliac, a zoophiliac, and there were rumors of him having sex with cars! Like half way through the year, he got put into a mental institution and ended missing out on the last two periods of class on Tuesday-thursday to go to an outpatient thing because of it.

That poor bastard... he was... he was... ME!
Quote by Fusanti_RHCP

she wears like 50 necklaces a day, one that prominately shows throughout them all is one with a dragon on it. She inherentley beleives that dragons are real. she will also cuddle up with anyone, including people who hate her, and teachers, if they give her a chance, such as saying hello. There was this one time last year where I was on the phone with my girlfriend after school and she came up to me. Being the nice polite guy I am, I tell my girlfriend (keep in mind right in front of creepy girl) that I love her and will see her that night. and immediately after I hit end she asks me if I want to go to homecoming with her.

I ran into her recently, she is sophomore now, and has a boyfriend who is a junior in college. Apparently this girl has absolutely no boundaries because she is also into hardcore S&M and described it in detail to me. *shudders*

That... literally sounds like a girl I used to date. I'm glad we broke up before the S&M part kicked in..
I knew a girl that kept a back up thing of captain morgan in her empty perfume bottle. used it like perfume too.
Well, really, we have a bunch of weird kids at our school. They run around either yelling, "OMG ANIME!!!" and they watch all these obscure shows nobody has ever hear of...or naruto...and then there's the people obsessed with Twilight.
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
Quote by Fusanti_RHCP

Is she hot?
meh

I like those kinds of people. The handful of my best friends are outcasts. My best friend in high school did a 10 page research paper for his senior year that determined his graduation on lizard people, and he's damn serious about it. He thinks jim morrison is a lizard person, and that if you can't say nighiggins, then that makes you one as well lol He's even familiar with the language that jabba the hut speaks in star wars, and can speak it to some extent haha. The guy's awesome

No one really considered me weird, but I definitely was quiet. I definetely was known as a "shy" one. I just kept my mouth shut and wanted to get through high school without having to sacrifice my beliefs or personality to be accepted. I hated how high school was one big popularity contest and how everyone was just trying to conform and do things that made themselves look stupid just so that they could be accepted. Those unique people who didn't try to be the coolest guys in the school were the people I respected.

Sorry for the rant lol
Quote by AVA_Plus44_182
Losing sensitivity is good because it means you can last longer when the real thing actually happens. Least, that's what I'd figure.

well yeah, to a point, but eventually it can get to the point where you can only orgasm from jerking off, and that's no good.

Last.fm
Quote by MedicreDemon

i know some people who do that. i quote, "it's pre-lubed and provides easy clean up"

sounds alright, but i'll pass on spending my money on fap-condoms

Quote by Kid_Thorazine
well yeah, to a point, but eventually it can get to the point where you can only orgasm from jerking off, and that's no good.

i'm pretty sure that's only if you're doing it in a way that doesn't simulate putting your dick in a body cavity, i.e. simply rubbing the head or massaging the underside of the dick
Last edited by dudius at Nov 7, 2008,
Quote by ilikeguitar90
meh

I like those kinds of people. The handful of my best friends are outcasts. My best friend in high school did a 10 page research paper for his senior year that determined his graduation on lizard people, and he's damn serious about it. He thinks jim morrison is a lizard person, and that if you can't say nighiggins, then that makes you one as well lol He's even familiar with the language that jabba the hut speaks in star wars, and can speak it to some extent haha. The guy's awesome

No one really considered me weird, but I definitely was quiet. I definetely was known as a "shy" one. I just kept my mouth shut and wanted to get through high school without having to sacrifice my beliefs or personality to be accepted. I hated how high school was one big popularity contest and how everyone was just trying to conform and do things that made themselves look stupid just so that they could be accepted. Those unique people who didn't try to be the coolest guys in the school were the people I respected.

Sorry for the rant lol

+1
bathroom fappers are fun.
Quote by dudius
i know some people who do that. i quote, "it's pre-lubed and provides easy clean up"

sounds alright, but i'll pass on spending my money on fap-condoms

I just get free condoms at the local health dept. office, not for that purpose though. but you could if you wanted to.

Last.fm
Quote by Beakwithteeth
Is she hot?

You could say so...she dresses like a poser-goth and has long stringy black hair...she has an ass but little chest. So if your a pedo, then yes
Quote by Kid_Thorazine

Yea, that's easy to solve, all you do is root the chick and make her moan, etc, then when you're done go wack off in the bathroom. Then you get a good longevity (sex) reputation, and can continue getting the infinite pleasures from fapping.
I think I'm that kid. I used to be really quiet all the time and then the year I grew my hair out I learned that if in the middle of conversations I say completely unrelated things and tell long stories about things that make little to no sense and spend a good amount of my time playing condescending that people like me.

):
~Heads Will Roll
Throats Will Be Slit
Blood Will Flow Like Spring Of Water!~

Quote by john_latchem
Speed Emblem = winnar!
Quote by AVA_Plus44_182
Yea, that's easy to solve, all you do is root the chick and make her moan, etc, then when you're done go wack off in the bathroom. Then you get a good longevity (sex) reputation, and can continue getting the infinite pleasures from fapping.

uhh I guess, or you could just actually learn how to be good in bed and get off from the sex (much better than fapping) a lot of chicks get upset if you don't cum during sex.

Last.fm
Quote by Bottle of Dirt
There was this half black kid who had a curly mohawk, always wore this grey hoody that was beat to shit, let people write on him, listened to metal, played Magic:The Gathering at lunch, skated, always had a dog collar on and during some classes and in between them he'd let certain people hold his leash on the way to class. There were rumors that he was a necrophiliac, a zoophiliac, and there were rumors of him having sex with cars! Like half way through the year, he got put into a mental institution and ended missing out on the last two periods of class on Tuesday-thursday to go to an outpatient thing because of it.

That poor bastard... he was... he was... ME!

You play MtG?

Brethren!
Quote by cjblack532
Well, really, we have a bunch of weird kids at our school. They run around either yelling, "OMG ANIME!!!" and they watch all these obscure shows nobody has ever hear of...or naruto...and then there's the people obsessed with Twilight.

the Twilight people scare me...

But I think they're considered "normal".