I want some I guess non-traditional belts. Something you would probably see at Pacsun or something. In particular I'm looking for a solid red and solid white leather belt but I'd like to also see some other cool ones. I know this is kind of a random thing to ask but if you all could help me find a good website for this that would be awesome.
Rhythm Harmony Melody
Quote by SOCOOLITHURTS
I want some I guess non-traditional belts. Something you would probably see at Pacsun or something. In particular I'm looking for a solid red and solid white leather belt but I'd like to also see some other cool ones. I know this is kind of a random thing to ask but if you all could help me find a good website for this that would be awesome.

is you an emo? jkjk

i say local business is the first place you should look since our economy is in the shitter right now. idk if you'll get anything "nonconventional" outside of the prices that Pacsun and Hot Topic charge, though, unless you happen to stop at one of those little carts you see in the middle of the mall that sells a ton of belts.

i have two studded belts (one black with silver studs, one brown with silver studs that look like they have a black tarnish), a plain white leather one, and a checkered web-belt that has the belt buckle with a corvette logo.

i got all of these at Spencer's and Hot Topic, though you can still find similar ones elsewhere. i'm still looking for the bullet-belt in stores, i'm trying not to buy online.

EDIT: in my defense, i've been sporting the white belt since before it was cool. my dad bought one at Good Will because it reminded him of how he dressed in the 60s and 70s and i kinda took it from him, and this was maybe seven years ago.
Quote by SOCOOLITHURTS

Have you tried Pacsun? Also, Hot Topic. Ironically, both of which can be found at your local mall.
You're*
Quote by SOCOOLITHURTS
non-traditional enough for ya?

Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.