Page 1 of 2
I rarely post in The Pit- I rarely post at all- but tonight, I ask a favour of you, my fellow pit monkeys.

My friend has been entered in some sort of contest with her university wherein they design storefront displays for the holiday season. Voting is held online, which is where you come in. All I ask is that you go here and vote for Extreme Fitness.
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-- Douglas Adams
Before I can, in good conscience, vote for your friend's design, I must know whether or not she's hot.
You're*
Quote by Survivalism
Before I can, in good conscience, vote for your friend's design, I must know whether or not she's hot.

Yessir
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-- Douglas Adams
Quote by Survivalism

this

edit: done
Quote by nincompoop
potcorn56, you are a god.
Last edited by potcorn56 at Nov 7, 2008,
Quote by LuckyBoys91
+ ****ing 1

i've got a point

Quote by Pr0gNut
No,they're to high end for me.I usually just walk into a random building and scream "FIX MY BANJO NOW!!!!" until they hit me with sticks and call the police.

TSHM.
Ah, this is great. Thank you, all of you.
-- Douglas Adams
Quote by lookitsjoshh
Voted.

she is hot right.....?

I promise.
-- Douglas Adams
Voted.

Unfortunately, she isn't winning yet. You might want to try boosting interest by posting pics.
Quote by jmonko
Voted.
How many times can we vote?
Can we vote once a day?

I think it's 1 vote/e-mail address.
-- Douglas Adams
I voted.
But we're still waiting on the pics. =)
I'm that dude with the fro.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
Quote by saladforkspear

How long have you had this picture saved? I bet you've just been sitting watching the threads for years just waiting for the correct moment.
Quote by JeanMi36
No. I use a Mac.

Quote by soulflyV
I'm so sorry.
I voted for College Park.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I'm guessing your the Matt Marchant that helped design it?
Also voted
Quote by ThirdEyeSurfer
I think it's 1 vote/e-mail address.

I tried to vote again but it wont let me.
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by MattLoaf
How long have you had this picture saved? I bet you've just been sitting watching the threads for years just waiting for the correct moment.

damn straight
Quote by LuckyBoys91
+ ****ing 1

i've got a point

Quote by Pr0gNut
No,they're to high end for me.I usually just walk into a random building and scream "FIX MY BANJO NOW!!!!" until they hit me with sticks and call the police.

TSHM.
this is what /b/ is for

EDIT: voted
Last edited by paperpl8 at Nov 14, 2008,
I voted for the Stag Shop. Sorry.

No I didn't.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Jaymz2K
Voted.

Google returns nothing on Kathleen Dewar from Ontario. TS, you'll need to give us the pics now.

lol I can't believe you actually Google'd her. But on the other hand, I'm confident that half of the people that posted in this thread probably did too.
-- Douglas Adams
I voted for both my email addresses, my mates' and my dad. Now can we get some pics? I'm already fapping.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
LOL for the benefit of all of UG, i have put my stalking skills to good use.

two possible matches:

amirite?

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
EBMM JP7 Dargies Delight II
Manuel Rodriguez C Cedar Top
Voted.
To me:
Quote by crazy8rgood

In fact, I almost ALWAYS agree with YourDad.

Quote by itchy guitar
One of the best replies ever.

In the same thread

Do you love Arsis?
Quote by Necrophagist777

two possible matches:

amirite?

Reading whats under your username made me happy.

Bullet for my Valentine and Nile FTW
To me:
Quote by crazy8rgood

In fact, I almost ALWAYS agree with YourDad.

Quote by itchy guitar
One of the best replies ever.

In the same thread

Do you love Arsis?
Quote by YourDad
Reading whats under your username made me happy.

Bullet for my Valentine and Nile FTW

thank you

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
EBMM JP7 Dargies Delight II
Manuel Rodriguez C Cedar Top
Quote by Necrophagist777

two possible matches:
*pics*

amirite?

The first one looks like the "before" from a Claritin allergy commercial, and the second looks like she just regained consciousness from a 2 week heroine binge.

Needless to say, I came. Oh, and voted.
Page 1 of 2