Any other New South Welshmen doing their School Cert next week?

Anyone worried in the slightest about the computer section?
Quote by Ktool The Girth
I have my moms car so i park in the garage cuz thats where her car goes.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

It looks incredibly easy. Also It doesnt actually count towards anything really?
I did mine last year, the computer section is a joke. You have absolutely nothing to worry about. Some of the questions are like "what do you press to separate these two words" and it has the cursor between two unspaced words..... no joke.

Wow haven't posted in UG in ages.
i'm not worried in the slightest for any of it, tbh.
i did fairly well in my trials, at least in the two i consider important, and as it is it doesn't mean much since im continuing to do my HSC
Yeah, i did a practice version of the computer part today.. I was laughing at how easy it was, I got 100%.
Anyways TS, not too much to worry about in general for these tests, for maths they give you a sheet of all the formulas you need (which is just ridiculous, but hey). Can't wait for the week to be over though

oh no, i'm not worried, i go to a selective school. i just wanted to see if there's any spastic kids on UG =P
Quote by Ktool The Girth
This would be too easy, i'm just worried in math because i'd overthink everything and fail miserably. I do stage 5.3 math atm and it's damn hard... I did okay in my trial but all my mistakes were just stupid.
Don't worry TS, It's freaking easy. I did it last year.
PLUS it doesn't matter for anything.
Quote by Thy Benco!
oh no, i'm not worried, i go to a selective school. i just wanted to see if there's any spastic kids on UG =P

Yer, me too. Doing all this 5.3 stuff gets you worried, then doing 5.1 school cert tests is almost fun

I'm not at a selective school and i'm doing 5.3... :P

5.1 is too dumb for me.
Quote by Thy Benco!

wow, you're so awesome, i wish i was as awesome as you. why the f*ck did you make a thread about being worried if you arent? get over yourself selective boy
Quote by lp_std
wow, you're so awesome, i wish i was as awesome as you. why the f*ck did you make a thread about being worried if you arent? get over yourself selective boy

+1
Quote by lp_std

Whoa, bit of an over-reaction there? He's just asking if anyone is worried about it, then said he isn't. Admitedly, using the word "spastics" can be a bit annoying, but hey, i don't see anything wrong here...

Quote by pangui
Whoa, bit of an over-reaction there? He's just asking if anyone is worried about it, then said he isn't. Admitedly, using the word "spastics" can be a bit annoying, but hey, i don't see anything wrong here...

Are you serious, read this comment again:
You don't see anything wrong with that?
HI
Every kid in a selective school plays the subject scaling game in their HSC and that's how they get their damn high scores.
Don't bother- Australias highest paying job is a Shooer and requires nothing but a love for Fosters Beer and Crocodile Dundee. You get paid 200,000$ a year to start and may get kangaroo boxed abit, but afterall, shooing the kangaroos off the runways so planes can land is what you Aussies do best.
Quote by halvies
yeh seriously year 10 is a bludge, make the most of it until you get to year 12, im only just finishing year 11 and im alread shitting bricks

+1
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Quote by lp_std

look mate, it's not my fault you're too ****ing stupid to pass a test to get into a school that isn't filled with meatheads, but instead has people who are actually going to do something with their lives.

there's no need to get your knickers in a knot.

besides, i never made the thread about being worried. Find any part of my original post which states that i am worried about the school certificate.

do it

i dare you.
Quote by Ktool The Girth
Seriously, if you know how to read, write and are competent with year 9 maths (yes, year 9 maths) you should get at least band 4's all the way across (band 1 is lowest, band 6 is highest).

Protip for english paper:
1) Read comprehension section.
2) Copy said section into the creative writing section.
3) ????
4) Profit.

Got me a band 5.
The school certificate is really easy, i think i got band 4s and 5s acros the board with no study what so ever.
And then i got band 4s and 5s in my hsc with no study, so maybe its just me.
Quote by Thy Benco!
look mate, it's not my fault you're too ****ing stupid to pass a test to get into a school that isn't filled with meatheads, but instead has people who are actually going to do something with their lives.

besides, i never made the thread about being worried. Find any part of my original post which states that i am worried about the school certificate.

do it

i dare you.

It's not our fault you're so much of a stuck up knob to realise how much of an ass your making of yourself.
Quote by Thy Benco!

I think we've found one.
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
Don't bother- Australias highest paying job is a Shooer and requires nothing but a love for Fosters Beer and Crocodile Dundee. You get paid 200,000$ a year to start and may get kangaroo boxed abit, but afterall, shooing the kangaroos off the runways so planes can land is what you Aussies do best.

this coming from a taxi driver in NYC
Yeah, I'm doing my SC on Monday as well. The only thing I'm worried about is my parents verbally beating me if I do get some low marks, and the only subject where that is a possibility is Maths. I did plan to get some study done but I've suddenly fallen super-sick today (really), but I'm not worried at all.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
I'm mostly worried about English, 'cause it's the only one I expect myself to do well in.
All the rest, I'm fully aware I will... well, not fail, but not do any good.
I'm just so happy that after I walk out of the hall on Tuesday, I will never, ever have to go to a Math lesson again. It's an amazing thought.
Quote by metacarpi
t3gan? Coming to the UK?

*smooths mair and straightens shirt*

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
t3gan and Bec > Tegan and Sara.
Quote by Ex'sAndOh's
+1

+1 although i'm finishing yr 12 this year and doing my TEE or what you people call the HSC (i think)
Quote by Thy Benco!

do it

i dare you.

lol.
Quote by Thy Benco!

Oh you mean a 'special' school.
I did mine 2 years ago (first year with the computer section) It was a joke! I got 97%
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
I did my SC in 06 and got 91 in computing with no study- just common sense.
BTW, the pit may find it of interest that I am in fact female.

Though I'm not sure it's changed over the 2 years, I doubt it. But I agree with everyone else don't worry. SC is not a worry at all. Even if you're dumb as a doorknob and get band 1s and 2s you'll still receive a SC.

Edit: It may have been 93 and english 91. See I don't even remember cause it doesn't matter.