Just view this video, the kid being pegged in it made a bet with me and doesn't think I can get it over 5,000 views by the end of November. Help me prove him wrong!

Enjoy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nI--IpRppuI

P.S. - He thinks rap music > anything with a guitar in it so please help me beat this mofo
either your friend is ignorant or you are. Rap music mixed with rock about 20 years ago. show your friend some run dmc and set him straight.
... wrote
the funny thing about those ads is, if i could steal a car at the comfort of my own computer in my own house, i would.

Quote by MyDesertRose
Ahahaha TS just got gobsmacked.
Well played Wicked Rose
Lets just say he thinks T-Pain and Lil' Wayne are the epitome of music
Quote by jvoj
Lets just say he thinks T-Pain and Lil' Wayne are the epitome of music

He's right.

Lil' Wayne mashes you noobs.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by jvoj

P.S. - He thinks rap music > anything with a guitar in it so please help me beat this mofo

i was going to, until i read that.

Rap>you
Quote by daytripper75
i was going to, until i read that.

Rap>you

Oh god a phillies fan? for your sake i hope you don't live in that shit hole they call a city
Nah, bitter Braves fan haha. I did want you guys to win though. It had been what? 25 years since Philly won a championship in a major sport?
Quote by Uber-rocker
That guy's a mod, in case you hadn't noticed. He has the power to ban you. And because of that insult, I will not be viewing this video.

Good day, Sir.

I'd assume since he's a mod he'll know I'm messing around with the philly stuff and won't go around banning someone instantly for that Thanks though!
Quote by jvoj
Nah, bitter Braves fan haha. I did want you guys to win though. It had been what? 25 years since Philly won a championship in a major sport?

yep, 25 years.

about damn time.

as long as it isnt the eagles, i'm ok with it.

and i dont live in Philly. i live about 1.5 hours from philly.
daytripper - true that, Philly had a good team this year, they deserved it for sure... even if the philly weather sucks balls and made me wait for hours to watch the games haha

guitarfreak217 - you are THE MAN
Just because we got Avery Horton a bunk bed and Rick Astley an EMA doesn't mean we're here just to help you win bets.

But since we're on the subject, the pit really needs to devise a plan to make a large amount of money for the UG Silo that capitalizes on our ability to unite.
Quote by mrcrono
Just because we got Avery Horton a bunk bed and Rick Astley an EMA doesn't mean we're here just to help you win bets.

But since we're on the subject, the pit really needs to devise a plan to make a large amount of money for the UG Silo that capitalizes on our ability to unite.

I say we all buy dancing monkeys and busk.

Who wouldn't give change to a cute dancing monkey?
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by mrcrono

But why did we bother with Avery- Pinky19 has abandoned us and has ignored requests for pictures of the bunk bed or even a quick pic or scan of the magazine Avery was on the cover of.

It was 2 months ago nearly ... I fear our hard work and courage was in vain.
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
But why did we bother with Avery- Pinky19 has abandoned us and has ignored requests for pictures of the bunk bed or even a quick pic or scan of the magazine Avery was on the cover of.

It was 2 months ago nearly ... I fear our hard work and courage was in vain.

I too feel slightly betrayed, but we mustn't dwell on the past and instead push forward.

Viva La UG Silo
For the record, if i get those 5k views ill do everything in my power for a UG silo