Hey guys,

I recently picked up an old Marshall 2204 combo and while I was messing around with it, I just realized that it has no effects loop.

It's not really a big deal for me, as the amp sounds pretty killer, but I would like to be able to run things like a Delay and a Phaser in front of the amp without the pedals sounding, well, like shit.

Any advice?
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
phasers and flangers and such are that much of an issue, the effect is just a little more subtle than if it were after distortion

theres not that much of an issue on delay either unless you're running huge amounts of distortion
Quote by seljer
phasers and flangers and such are that much of an issue, the effect is just a little more subtle than if it were after distortion

theres not that much of an issue on delay either unless you're running huge amounts of distortion

Well I pin my amp. Would that be considered huge distortion?
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.