Page 1 of 2
When it comes to my english in medicine, I don't understand much... what is it that is going on?! What is the disease? (I know there is a quarintine in Resident Evil style )

EDIT:Okey, Colohera? what the hell does it do?
"Fly with me forever high
And with these wings
We'll set the world on fire
Fly with me through scorching skies
You and I - The lie of lies"

-Symphony X
Last edited by Gulli05 at Nov 7, 2008,
When I saw Resident Evil style I thought to myself:

"Shit... zombies, I knew this day would come"

I was really wishing for zombies I'm obsessed with them

But yeah very eerie/creepy story
Quote by JackalUK
This is the start, of Battle Royale

Exactly what I was thinking
Great film.

Edit: Upon actually reading it, this is quite strange. Something doesn't seem quite right. Reminds me of Rec.
RULE BRITANNIA
Last edited by Cobain_Is_King at Nov 7, 2008,
That's a bit frightening.

Hearing the word "Quarantine" always makes me think of I Am Legend.
XIAOXI
Sounds like the Chinese government are using it like a bio experiment. Administer a disease and watch is spread, sit back and take notes. Now they are turning off all supply and communications... I think there will be blood shed before we hear the end of this.
Quote by JackalUK
Sounds like the Chinese government are using it like a bio experiment. Administer a disease and watch is spread, sit back and take notes. Now they are turning off all supply and communications... I think there will be blood shed before we hear the end of this.

You shouldn't have said that, I'm scared now
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by JackalUK

+1

God, I wouldn't move there if you paid me.
XIAOXI
Quote by \m/-Metallica
YES I knew making a zombie escape plan was a good idea!

woot someone else mentioned zombies I am now happy

I <3 You

For some reason I always knew china would be where the zombie apocalypse starts..

Think of it 1 billion 321 million people + live in china, if a zombie outbreak happens there first, we're pretty much boned.
eughhh! thats so weird! Epidemics ****ing freak me out!
Quote by tarlkea
When I say offensive I mean offensive like dressing up as superman in a wheel chair offensive, not penis suit offensive.
Quote by KlassikMetal666
woot someone else mentioned zombies I am now happy

I <3 You

For some reason I always knew china would be where the zombie apocalypse starts..

Think of it 1 billion 321 million people + live in china, if a zombie outbreak happens there first, we're pretty much boned.

But Zombies can't swim.
Cholera is treatable. Used to happen all the time in 18th century London...

I thought this was about the poisoned baby food thing =/
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Cholera is treatable. Used to happen all the time in 18th century London...

I thought this was about the poisoned baby food thing =/

I do remember studying about the infected well in London with cholera in History 7 years ago Fun times. And yeah, it is treatable. But it's not going to be pleasant for the poor sods.
Quote by saphrax
Didn't they walk underwater in that one?

Aye, they crossed the water to get to Fiddler's Green. They don't need lungs to breathe so it's plausible, although I don't know how they managed to do it without sinking, and the water was deep so they must have swam.
RULE BRITANNIA
That's scary...what if our government did that to us? I would've start a big fuss about human rights and shit.
Baby, can you dig your man?
He's a righteous man,
Baby, can you dig your man?

- Larry Underwood
Quote by JackalUK
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/us_and_americas/us_elections/article5105027.ece

Hmm... I think I understand, the Chinese are using a forced evolution virus (FEV)to create super soldiers to take over the world! They are breeeeeeeding them in schools!

What does the link have to do with anything?

Also, anyone else think its freaky there has been no anything about the school?
Hm. Scary.

Cholera is an old disease though.... you dont hear about it much.... hasnt a cure been found or something?
Quote by KlassikMetal666
When I saw Resident Evil style I thought to myself:

"Shit... zombies, I knew this day would come"

I was really wishing for zombies I'm obsessed with them

But yeah very eerie/creepy story

I obsessed with zombies too. but it wasn't really RE. They were never locked in the mansion. They just didn't want to die from the zombie dogs. This disease might come to the US though because that's where we get most of our merchandise.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

Quote by saphrax
Didn't they walk underwater in that one?

Does it matter? We're still ****ed.

On topic: It's probably SARS...
Quote by Brunnis Jetrel, Eve-Search Forums
oh the good old days of launching strawberries at point blank range into people's faces with a ballista... brings back mammaries

Quote by SkyValley
Kick your OWN ass before he has a chance to get to it.

Clicky --->
Well Cholera only spreads through contaminated water and shit so I don't see why they're handling it like that....

Cholera is an old disease though.... you don't hear about it much.... hasn't a cure been found or something?

Yep it's easy to cure but will probably lead to deayh if left untreated.
Chinese zombies are no threat to America and other non Asian/European land countries. Zombies don't need to breath, but they can't swim. Swimming requires ability to actually use your body which zombies really don't have, and if they just sank, the pressure of the water would be too much in most places and they would be destroyed or something.
*waits for comments about zombies(although they seem to possess little mental capabilities) to start flying planes from china to other parts of the world*
Member #4 of the I hate "only" threads group

Quote by snow blind
i tryed to smash a guitar once... but it just flew up right back into my face and smashed me

Quote by Kiffa
Surely you can shove a wireless into an effects board, run about, stop and make weird noises, run again.
Reminds me of that new movie "Quarantine". Can't wait to see that, and it's alot like this story.
Quote by gatewaytobeyond
*waits for comments about zombies(although they seem to possess little mental capabilities) to start flying planes from china to other parts of the world*

Well, they wouldn't fly the plane but...

Depending on how long it takes for the infection to take effect (say its like 24 hours or something like that) someone could board a plane and be infected, then land in america and then change and then kill and eat people, bringing it to north and south america.

Or there could be a boat carrying immigrants from china over and they could be infected and that could go to hell. And the boat would be filled with zombies and those zombies would wait on that boat until it crashed on the shores of north or south america and then kill everyone.
K kids stop getting scared and pissing in your pants while eating KFC

We all know that there's simply too much chinese ppl in that fukin country, ppl get payed for not having more than 1 kid So in my important opinion its a government conspiracy in order to free some living space......because even the chinamans are tired of them selves

SCREW CHINA, 1.5 billion is too much 750000 million is FINE reach that number, ITS AN ORDER COMRADE!!!
Page 1 of 2