Today I came home and the TV was on ABC. There was this show called Escape From Scorpian Island (or something along those lines). It was unbelievably terrible, I couldn't help but to laugh.

So that got me thinking (because I really have nothing better to do), what do you guys think is the most rediculous reality show to date?
Quote by Ed Hunter
I took out a fly with my jet of piss once. I felt like God!

“This is ridiculous; my job is to sit here and do this bloo-loo-loo-loo, bloo-loo-loo-loo” - Paul Gilbert on sweep picking.
Last edited by TheRavenEffekt at Nov 7, 2008,
Big Brother is shite, but some of the lower budget ones like Vanity Lair and that Queen Island thing Channel 4s had on are terrible.
RULE BRITANNIA
Anything MTV throws out is usually shite

along with channel 4s attempts , main reason i only watch top gear on tv
There was one on ITV2 where a bunch of minor celebrities (most of them from other reality shows) had work on a plane. I wonder who sat there and thought that that was exactly what TV needed.
Big Brother's pretty dodge. So's Jeopardy on ABC kids.

And the later seasons on Australian Idol are crap. Even the winners are never heard of again.

And let's not forget Amish Living In the City.
XIAOXI
Ridiculous. That is all I have to add
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B Areceive bacon

Gamertag: Seanslaught
PSN: BeastlyBassist
Steam: Beastly396
I saw one called "sex with mom and dad" I think.

No its not like that, cause if it was it'd be in the best reality shows thread (....just kidding).

Anyways, I only caught the end but I believe it was about parents confronting their teens out of control sex or something.

And Paris Hilton's BFF or something. That's about as bad as it gets.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Quote by BeastlyBassist
Ridiculous. That is all I have to add

Oops, I'm usually quite the grammar Nazi too.
Quote by Ed Hunter

“This is ridiculous; my job is to sit here and do this bloo-loo-loo-loo, bloo-loo-loo-loo” - Paul Gilbert on sweep picking.
Quote by TheRavenEffekt
Oops, I'm usually quite the grammar Nazi too.

Happens to the best of us my friend

I actually had a recent bout with that word. I had been spelling it wrong all these years. I guess that means I was just a grammar hypocrite.

EDIT: Ah eff, now I can't spell hypocrite
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press

in my opinion, all reality shows are just a way of filling the space between 2 good programmes.
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.
IT's funny how they say reality tv.

Cause really if you just live ur own life, u have the most real thing there is. So anyone that watches those shows is so easily manipulated or has been raped in life way too much.

But this is pretty common sense no?

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
tonight on sbs... Transvestite Wives...
If looks coud really kill,

then my profession would be staring.

There was a good Russian one I remember. You were challenged to steal a car and evade police for 2 hours. If you succeded you kept the car, if you failed you got 5 years for grand theft auto. That's quality TV
Quote by JackalUK
There was a good Russian one I remember. You were challenged to steal a car and evade police for 2 hours. If you succeded you kept the car, if you failed you got 5 years for grand theft auto. That's quality TV

what was it called
i must get that show
Quote by neopowell
That would be amazing. "I WILL BURN EVERYTHING!" *Garrigan appears with bucket* "Fuck this for a giggle, I'm outta here..."

Blog?
follow me
Quote by Minkaro

I'M THE ONE THAT NEEDS THE HELP.

True dat.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Quote by JackalUK

OH. MY. GOD.

I must have the full name of this show
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press

Oh I can't believe I forgot to mention Dancing With The Stars and Celebrity Dog show. Well pretty much anything with pseudo-celebrities is destined to fail.
Quote by Ed Hunter

Quote by JackalUK

Oh yeah! "Car Steal You" was a good'un!