No.
..is a girl
Quote by RPGoof
WAT
How about just send a ship at the speed up light directly to the sun, and the gravity will pull it towards the sun, thus speeding it over the speed of light.

The Caucasian race, sometimes the Caucasoid race, is a term of racial classification, coined around 1800 by Johann Friedrich Blumenbach for the "white" race of mankind, which he derived from the region of the Caucasus.[1] It was thus in use as denoting populations of Europe, North Africa, the Middle East, and parts of Central and South Asia, or more narrowly people of European origin.[2] The concept's existence is based on the now obsolete typological method of racial classification.[3][4]
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Yes, actually, they are.
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
well it depends, as Israel preforms as a house for all jews, we have ancestors from throughout the world, notbly in Poland and other whiteass countries, so yeah, we're like 50/50 white/middle-eastern
...And The Nominees Are
Last time I checked, Caucasian just means having white skin, and Middle Easterners don't have black/dark brown skin, so I guess they are Caucasian. That said, Asian people are Caucasian then really, because it basically means "not black", so it's a pretty broad term.
I dont think Arabs are fully Caucasian but you could say partly Caucasian, maybe mixed along with the genes...

Or otherwise, Caucasians bombing Caucasians rather than terrorists would sound pretty weird..
Quote by dan ramP
RSOB and Gavs must have a great relationship to be able to sleep around so much
Quote by RSOB Bass
Yeah, it's pretty flexible. Like gavz.

Likes to play thread games, also!

*[/dead]*
no they are arabs
Quote by Deliriumbassist
marmite, vegemite, termite...

anything that ends with -mite is the work of Satan's retarded cousin Vinnie.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Yes and No. By true definition they are Caucasian, because they can be traced back to the Caucasus by physiological features and mitochondrial DNA. By common usage today, no they aren't. But common usage is used by silly people.

shut up.

Sent from my iPad.