Hey,

Some classmates and i were going to represent our school to a competition(in 1 month)..

Without any tabs,chords,notes just a guitar sound and the vocals on the cd i found and played all by ear with arpegios and some solos(fills)-i was working for 2.5 hours and i had a rehersal with the drummer...

today me and the drummer went and told them that we learned the song very good and i said them that i couldn't bring my el.guitar so i was going to play with the classic guitar only for today, the said ok..

Then, after they replaced me with another guitarist and they didnt even tell me why and i heard it from other persons...

Am i as.shole?to sit my ass for 2.5 hours and trying to find the song and all the notes etc??

BtW i own the other guitarist and he is in my band :S
make your own band full of small kids and go and rape the competition...

wait, i've heard that somewhere before?
Quote by reesy
make your own band full of small kids and go and rape the competition...

wait, i've heard that somewhere before?

small kids?? i am at lyceum man

and the school will only send 1 "school band"
Quote by MetalMan-93
small kids?? i am at lyceum man

and the school will only send 1 "school band"

It was a School of Rock reference.
I once was the guitarist in a band. I was a flaming lead player and helped write some kick as songs. We pretty much kickstarted the genre. The drummer was kind of a dick, but I liked him.

Then one day, they kicked me out out of the blue. We was just about to record our first album and they replaced me with some skinny, black haired dude. He's a dick too.

Now I am a Christian, but I spend most of my time being angry about the whole thing.
He's a dick.
Quote by Renka

Now I am a Christian, but I spend most of my time being angry about the whole thing.
He's a dick.

Just because you're a christian makes you not angry all the time?

Doesn't make sense to me.
Obviously the other guy has more popularity, and your friends are insecure and think they cain gain some by playing with him, and his knob...the gays
Quote by Rienk0r
Just because you're a christian makes you not angry all the time?

Doesn't make sense to me.

Me neither, that's why I'm glad I'm not him.
I mean, I am glad he's not me.

Smoooth.
Quote by Renka
I once was the guitarist in a band. I was a flaming lead player and helped write some kick as songs. We pretty much kickstarted the genre. The drummer was kind of a dick, but I liked him.

Then one day, they kicked me out out of the blue. We was just about to record our first album and they replaced me with some skinny, black haired dude. He's a dick too.

He's a dick.

Yeah, but your old singer looked like the cowardly lion, and the drummer is a

WANKER (so capitalised), amirite?
Quote by LordBishek
Yeah, but your old singer looked like the cowardly lion, and the drummer is a

WANKER (so capitalised), amirite?

Yah, you are 100% right on!
Quote by Renka
Yah, you are 100% right on!

Shit happens. It could be worse. You could be Mark Ronson.
Make new band, then rape them, musically.
Then maybe physically afterwards.
Whatever seems more appropriate at the time.
Quote by LordBishek
Shit happens. It could be worse. You could be Mark Ronson.

Yeah, that'd be a real nightmare, I don't even know who he is!
Quote by Renka
Yeah, that'd be a real nightmare, I don't even know who he is!

He's Amy Winehouse's producer. If you haven't heard of either of them, then someone is probably watching over you, don't spoil it.
Ahhhhh... i was in a band once...
we sucked ass. but we did a lot of awesome jams that WE liked listening to, and i suddenly forgot the topic of this thread. i say... yeah its gay, i would demand a reason for the switch.
Quote by LordBishek
He's Amy Winehouse's producer. If you haven't heard of either of them, then someone is probably watching over you, don't spoil it.

I am blissfully ignorant of the world other people live in.