Whats a good website with lessons/videos/articles/anythingelsethatgoeshere Where i can start to learn Musical Theory. For this past year ive started playing guitar, but in the dark. I learned how to do all the basic techniques pretty well (For being on my own) and ive jsut been playing like that.

Now ive studied a tiny bit of musical theory, but now im looking to REALLY get into it.

Anyone know any sites like that?

Thanks in advance
I shall read the 'Crusaders' (or something) lessons on this site. I can't find it maybe anyone can a post a link.
And for practicing:

www.musictheory.net
Quote by razorback91
Im sorry, I just don't see how you could argue that hardcore isn't metal. That just seems arrogant to me.

Yes, its its own kind of metal, but its still metal.
i think its musictheory.net
i used it alot for help when i started learning last year.
XBL GamerTag = IAmSentient6

My gear:
Ibanez Artist
ESP ltd Viper 200
Schecter Diamond 8

Amps:
Marhshall MG30 (for sale)
Line 6 Spider III Half Stack (mine forever)
Interested in Melodic Thrash Metal? ALUSTRIUM AND LAST NAIL DRIVEN!
Quote by SMB13
Damn school internet filtering...

Ok, so im going to watch that when i get home, but what exactly is that covering? One thing in depth, multiple things, but just scratching the surface, or is it like an entire Major Motion Film and covers everything, lol?

It's got very little to teach you about learning theory to be honest - it's more about implementing what you've learned.

+1 to the Crusade articles, they're by Josh Urban, in the Columns section
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by steven seagull
It's got very little to teach you about learning theory to be honest - it's more about implementing what you've learned.

+1 to the Crusade articles, they're by Josh Urban, in the Columns section
This may sound really dumb, but i tried looking for the Crusade Articles, and i cant find them... lol. Is there a link for them, are they on this website, or am i just an idiot?
type in "Josh Urban crusade" on google
Quote by razorback91
Im sorry, I just don't see how you could argue that hardcore isn't metal. That just seems arrogant to me.

Yes, its its own kind of metal, but its still metal.
Quote by 08L1V10N
type in "Josh Urban crusade" on google

+1

This guy rocks.

And musictheory.net isnt half bad either. Thanks guys!