....I'd prefer if the pit was one of only 2 or 3 forums here. It seems silly to have to post your own original songs and video for crit in a forum with 3 other people while there are so many more in here talking about random stuff. Don't get me wrong though, I dig this site deeply.

Just my opinion. I'm sure I'll take a lashing but thats to be expected!

Cheers,
J
Would you really want to be trying to get your stuff noticed in a forum that moves as fast as it does?
The people in here talking about random stuff are doing just that. Like anyone's gonna care about your songs here, man.
My name is Marc! Silly username.
I'm pretty sure there's a forum for the posting original songs...
"We were one among the fence"
Quote by diofan88
You have no idea how many mornings my dad has woken up to me in my underroos rocking out in the morning...on a mission...A MISSION TO ROOOOCCCCKKKKK!!!!!
It's fine as it is.

What you usually get with quiet forums is loads of sub folders. Looks shit, feels shit, and does not encorage posting.
dude, the pit is only 1 part of the forums here on UG
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
I am confused.
*Tips hat and leaves.*
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Quote by el-ECTRO
I am confused.
*Tips hat and leaves.*

I think we are all confused.

*tips hat and leaves*
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
Quote by jayr123guitar
....I'd prefer if the pit was one of only 2 or 3 forums here. It seems silly to have to post your own original songs and video for crit in a forum with 3 other people while there are so many more in here talking about random stuff. Don't get me wrong though, I dig this site deeply.

Cheers,
J

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by nebiru

That is the most horrified looking creature I have ever seen.

....and I'm somehow turned on....

*drops pants and leaves*
Quote by jayr123guitar

Cheers,
J

So you want more "traffic" around the Original Recordings section?

I wish the R&R main form had that at times, but mostly more with Mods...I'm there all the time but can't move a thread to it's proper place because I only have a standard account. It's annoying at times...at least in my mind lol

Websites have their own ways. You cant force members to go into certain areas of the board they don't want to be. If you want more input on your songs, try finding another board. I personally use an account at Studio-Central as they are more into giving an advanced review and suggesting how to fix the song still in it's production stages.

One thing I still wish they could change is the layout of the whole R&R section. There are folders/sub forum links that can be taken out as they are posted twice anyways... It would just make it easier to understand. A new name for the main R&R forum would also be nice as most people post recording gear questions in GG&A which gets annoying to me...
Last edited by moody07747 at Nov 7, 2008,
Quote by jayr123guitar
Maybe it's just me but......
it is just you.

/thread.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
People come to The Pit because they want to discuss General/Random stuff. If they wanted to hear your original recordings they'd go to that forum.
Quote by Brunnis Jetrel, Eve-Search Forums
oh the good old days of launching strawberries at point blank range into people's faces with a ballista... brings back mammaries

Quote by SkyValley
Kick your OWN ass before he has a chance to get to it.

Clicky --->
Quote by ctb
We have other forums on here?!

Apparently. I've never had the balls to actually go to one of them though...
grow a pair? ^
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
There's no rule saying that most people have to spend all their time in the pit... it just happens.
Don't be afraid to venture, sometimes its nice when a forum doesn't move too fast... threads that are on the first page stay there longer than a day, its quite amazing really
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.