I have a Black and White Squier by Fender Stratocaster. I want to trade it for an Epiphone Les Paul or SG. If it's a nice epiphone I will give money along with the strat depending on circumstances. Anyone interesed email me at aglick22@yahoo.com.
Will also consider selling guitar, make me an offer.
seriously?
Quote by LuckyBoys91
+ ****ing 1

i've got a point

Quote by Pr0gNut
No,they're to high end for me.I usually just walk into a random building and scream "FIX MY BANJO NOW!!!!" until they hit me with sticks and call the police.

TSHM.
Epiphone makes plenty of low end guitars on the same price level as the squier he didn't say he wanted a les paul standard. What's everyone's problem?
If you read carefully I said im only trying to trade for an epiphone, not liek im asking for a gibson, also if you read carefully I offered money along with the trade so like said before, whats the problem?
well.......who'd want to trade for a (no offense) pos squier + cash when they have a better guitar. What they goign to do with the cash and not have a good guitar? Its not even worth spending the cash to upgrade the squire.
Guitars
1998 Gibson Les Paul Standard
1992 Ibanez RG550
Amplifier
1978 Marshall JMP 2203
Dude don't listen to the ignorant bastards that are posting here. You have every right to post an ad like this and if I were you I'd report them all. Fucking ignorant fools is all they are.
Gear

93 Jackson Dinky Professional Reverse
98 Jackson Kelly KE3

Peavey Bandit 112
Custom 2x10 cab w/Bugeras
Dude the squier is not that bad. If you like fender guitars and want something cheap you would probably have a good time with this guitar. It honestly has one of the best necks i've ever used, and still has that classic fender like tone. I still play it from time to time, but I mostly play my RG2 EX1 and my Gibson SG. I really want some kind of les paul. I would take offers on an ESP/LTD also.
Im intersted in buying a squire and if you willing to sell one what price would you be asking.
I've got an Elitist SG if your interested..
Epiphone Elitist SG (Serious)
Tokai Silver Star
Epiphone Dot
Epiphone Les Paul
Washburn J28SCEDL
Washburn J12S

G.A.S List

JCM600 (Yes a 600..)
Quote by handbanana
I have a Black and White Squier by Fender Stratocaster. I want to trade it for an Epiphone Les Paul or SG. If it's a nice epiphone I will give money along with the strat depending on circumstances. Anyone interesed email me at aglick22@yahoo.com.
Will also consider selling guitar, make me an offer.

Where are you located? Have pics? Is it MIK, MIJ, Chinese or Indonesian?
ya dont pay attention to those stupid posts , probably someone that has a epi that thinks its more than what it is, in my eyes the same is a epi to a gibson as a squire is to a fender. If I was in the market for a new axe I'd buy one of the new classic vibe squires before Id buy ANY epiphone.
WHY DO I NEED TO PRESS ONE FOR ENGLISH!!!!!
yah squier's guitars are great for what they're priced at. unless its a bullet strat, thats when you get what you pay for. The classic vibe series looks great though
"My jedi powers are far more superior than yours"
Perhaps if he had posted some pics or gave an exact model for the Squier there wouldnt be all the fuss. I bought my daughters one of those things though, and it indeed is a POS. I have heard people say that not all of them are bad. Its luck of the draw.
Well, that would be my luck.
I got a POS. It does not sound worth a flip no matter what you are trying to play on it. Just terrible.

Anyway, you need to elaborate on the EXACT kind of Epi you are looking for. Got a buddy that has an Epi Les Paul Special II that may be interested just to have the Squier for a project.
"My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world.
I hope you'll join with me as we try to change it." -- Barack Obama

''Life's tough...it's even tougher if you're stupid.'' -- John Wayne
Its a black bullet indonesian model with a white pickguard. Pickguard has some scratches on it but doenst affect playability, and can easily be replaced. Has pretty new strings on it, only a few months old, and I barely used em. If you want to talk business, or want pics, PM me.