Hi,

I want to buy a pedal effect for my guitar but I don't know wich one to buy. I just got my guitar last Chrismas and I don't know much about pedals. I would like some WHA-WHA sound and what else... distorsion, etc. I would like a pedal that does it all. Also, I would like it to be not that expensive. Can you recommend some to me and give me their features please.

Thanks.
Boss ME-50. Look it up, it's excellent and not too expensive. Has all sorts of distortions, overdrives, delay, reverb, chorus, flanger, phaser, wah.. everything you could need.
i have a Digitech RP250 and i think its amazing. easy to use with all kinds of effects and tones. even easier to use if you download the x-edit software. depends on how much you plan to spend though. i have been looking into the RP500, bigger pedal and more to offer.
Best and cheap don't go together. If you can find a POD XT Live used it would probably be your best bet. It does everything pretty well and will keep you busy for years depending on how versatile you need to be.
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD
Quote by YourVillain
Boss ME-50. Look it up, it's excellent and not too expensive. Has all sorts of distortions, overdrives, delay, reverb, chorus, flanger, phaser, wah.. everything you could need.

this
Zoom G2.1u
Guitars: Carvin TL-60T, Carvin C750 Acoustic, Squier Strat w/Carvin C22B & AP11's, Alvarez-Yairi DY76 12-string, Eastman MD-605 Mandolin, Fender Mandocaster, Ibanez UKS-10 Ukulele