Hi Ug ,

I have a program that allows me to rip youtube files into mp4 on my pc so I can put them on my ipod for example.
Now I have a concert that is split in 3 "chapters ( videos)" . Now Im gonna rip these 3 movies also but can I put them together in one video so I can watch true the whole gig on my ipod ?

I dont want to download much programs and stuff , and my knowledge of computers and such is very basic

Thanks guys
Windows Movie Maker?
Live Rig:
Ibanez Rg 150R w/ Duncan 59s
Marshall JCM2000 TSL60 Head
Mark IV Combo
Marshall 1960a Cab w/ Vintage 30s
Ibanez RG1570 Prestige w/ Duncan 59s
Jackson SLSMG Soloist
Currently in Ontario, Canada.

I dont know that program , had you any experience with it ?
Can you download it for free or is it just a demo ?

+ did it worked with you
Quote by PearlFoo
I dont know that program , had you any experience with it ?
Can you download it for free or is it just a demo ?

+ did it worked with you

is that aimed at me or the other guy. zamzar is a website, Post the youtube link and it will give you a download link for the converted file.
It was at the other guy , I just discovered i have windows video maker , but it doesnt support mp4 so its useless ...I wont convert it again because it cant be easier if the "youtubelinkconverter" i have does it automticly in the format I need for on the ipod.

So please any more ideas how I can just make three different movies into one ?
Quote by jimmy_neutron
is that aimed at me or the other guy. zamzar is a website, Post the youtube link and it will give you a download link for the converted file.

He has a download/converter. He needs a program that can splice together the videos. lrn2read.

On topic, Windows Movie Maker should do that trick.

EDIT: I use Camtasia, but you have to pay for that if you want it legally.
Quote by Jackintehbox
This man knows his beverages.
Quote by 7daycrisis
^somebody get this man 30 million dollars.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I think I love you. I consider you a prominent UGer.
Quote by Stormx
90.200.36.223 is my IP. Try me.
Quote by PearlFoo
It was at the other guy , I just discovered i have windows video maker , but it doesnt support mp4 so its useless ...I wont convert it again because it cant be easier if the "youtubelinkconverter" i have does it automticly in the format I need for on the ipod.

So please any more ideas how I can just make three different movies into one ?

why not make a playlist of the three of them on your ipod, surely the 1 second gap between them isnt gonna be terrible?
place = space?

it may, but if it does it wont be a whole lot. Are you short space on your ipod? because in my experience, i tend to love putting videos, on my ipod but i never watch them cos the screen is too small, and the ipod format means its not good enough quality to hook up to a tv and watch. Are you definitely gonna watch it, or is this a once off novelty thing, in which case it would be better off left on your computer....