I'm pretty sure my excitement can't even be put on a scale right now. My Epiphone G-400 Came today (used, got it for $228). It's in GREAT shape, looks like it's barely been touched. I know you all might think I'm lame for getting so excited for like a mid-low grade guitar, but it's gorgeous, and such an upgrade from my Squier Stratocaster. Action is wonderful, amazing sound, and it plays like a dream to me.

Pics (sorry if they're a little big, I tried to resize them from my camera)

awesome! I have one too. really love it, plays really nice. have fun with it!
A hero of war, Yeah that's what I'll be

(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)
Nice.. looks great! I would buy some Gibson tuners, they look a lot better.
Quote by Habs

Just a matter of taste, I like these tuners more, and they do their job just as good
A hero of war, Yeah that's what I'll be

(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)
Quote by Habs

This has grover's on it, and I just like the looks, and they feel so solid, like they'd hold a good tune. I'll probably leave it stock for a long while.

Quote by selibucaz
dont leave it out in the rain... but nice

Nevernevernever. I've babied the thing since I laid eyes on it. Wiped all my grubby fingerprints off and everything.
nice one, man (Y)
Gear n Shizz:

Washburn X50 Pro
Epiphone Korina Explorer
Line 6 Flextone III 75w
nice guitar, I have the same one, really good for what you pay. I prefer the worn finish though cuz I dont have to worry about cosmetic care for it that much. The trees in the background are also nice
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
i love mine
take good care of it, they're really good guitars
people should give epis more credit
'And after a while, you can work on points for style.
Like the club tie, and the firm handshake,
A certain look in the eye and an easy smile.'

'You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
So that when they turn their backs on you,
You'll get the chance to put the knife in.'
Quote by David_Bowie=GOD
nice guitar, I have the same one, really good for what you pay. I prefer the worn finish though cuz I dont have to worry about cosmetic care for it that much. The trees in the background are also nice

Quote by stratdud39
those were beautiful pics of it outside...nice guitar

Thanks to the both of you, and to everyone else that complimented! I thought the greens and yellows behind the red guitar would be pretty killer. I haven't put it down all day!
Beauty axe, man.

Also, those are some really good photos. Nicely taken. What camera do you have?
\,,/_[><]_\,,/
Quote by Dudage
Beauty axe, man.

Also, those are some really good photos. Nicely taken. What camera do you have?

Thanks =D

It's a Canon Powershot A620. It was pretty great when it first came out, but now it's getting pretty dated, but still takes pretty good pictures. I'd like a Rebel XTi, but $$ is an issue.
i love the backgrounds, it made the guitar seem much more beautiful than it really is, wonderful pictures man. I applaud.
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.
Looks great. I had one in black a few years back, and I loved it. I plan on investing in another one soon, because it was such a nice guitar.
Everyone seems to be buying G400s these days, too. So many threads about them.
Member of the Laney Cult
Quote by JaykeSucks
Looks great. I had one in black a few years back, and I loved it. I plan on investing in another one soon, because it was such a nice guitar.
Everyone seems to be buying G400s these days, too. So many threads about them.

I can see why. I had my doubts about it, since I heard so much about "you have to get the right Epi or it sucks", but it completely exceeded my expectations.

Quote by this&that
i love the backgrounds, it made the guitar seem much more beautiful than it really is, wonderful pictures man. I applaud.

And thank you. I've always been into photography, and getting those gorgeous shots.
The first picture seems like it should be an album cover, I like it! Great photography skills.

Guitar is beautiful, may it serve you well.
Weekend Warrior
It's soooo gorgeous.... I want one now.
UG POKER!
Quote by WyvernOmega

TL;DR: Saw a girl at Wal-Mart, she started feeling me up, I jizzed in my pants.

Shit, I'm so pathetic.

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']I agree, tone does sound better the closer your genitals are to the ground.

Crabcore?

UNACCEPTABLE
i debated on myself if i wanted that finish or not. ( i have a G-400 aswell) but i just got the plain mahogany no finish because it looks more old school but now i kinda wish i had that finish.
I have a G400 almost exactly like that but with a full pickguard.

I put SD Invaders in the neck and bridge and was wrapped with the way it sounded, made me sit down and play it hours and hours on end. Creamy smooth for soloing and tears a new a--hole for the heavy stuff.

Congrats on the purchase, they're beautiful guitars.
I just got my first ever guitar today, and I am quite happy. It's an Ibanez ARX140, and I bought it myself. Just telling you since it's an odd luck of the draw, and I was also going to make a thread like this... (I'll do it tomorrow I guess).
It's pictures like yours that make me wish I got the red insted of ebony. The photos on the sites for the red always look so hideous...but I can now see that it's a gorgeous finihs
Nice Axe, great pics. Everybody gets excited when they get a new toy, it's only natural. Enjoy it.

Petey D

Ankle Burner & World Class Sauce Jockey

Sparrow Big Daddy Ace

Sparrow Ratrod Boss

Johnson JT50 Mirage