Page 1 of 3
Okay, so my grandpa works at the courthouse in the city that I live in. What happened was at about noon today, a bunch of black kids that were skipping school came up to the security guards that stood outside the courthouse and started pushing the security guards around. One even pulled out a knife. When the police officers told them to stop, they said that they couldnt. When the officers asked why, they said "Cuz Obamas our president now, you crackers cant tell us shyt."

Now I have nothing against black people, but thats kinda ridiculous. I was wondering what the Pit thought about this.
love is love // return to dust
oh damn son dem nigga be haseling dat cracka to da flo' motha ****a

i think that the sucurity gard should have put the beat down on them
Quote by Deliriumbassist
marmite, vegemite, termite...

anything that ends with -mite is the work of Satan's retarded cousin Vinnie.
What happened to corporal punishment. If i was in charge i would pop one of there eyeballs and chop off their hands and then make them swim in a swimming pool of 25% chlorine so it burns there bare eyesocket.

Also he is actually mixed race and not black. God i hate these ****ing stupid dicks.
i knew this racist shit would start, hell it started before he even became president.. i hate america. lmao
ok thats the gayest thing i heard. that would be like old ladies doing the same thing and saying "John McCain is president now we dont gotta listen to you." What the ****? i told everyone Obama isnt good for this country. im not racist but i knew it would happen. ****ing idiots. i see why white peopple have ran this coluntry for so long, so shit like that doesnt happen.
So in the UK according to them it's perfectly alright to stab blacks with no prosecution...
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Last edited by cam_sampbell at Nov 7, 2008,
Quote by ughhhhhhhh
dude wtf did they get beat, or at least arrested?

well the one that pulled the knife did. they let the others off with a fine or something.

I just think most people voted for Obama for the wrong reasons.
Quote by Guitarlord44
i see why white peopple have ran this coluntry for so long, so shit like that doesnt happen.

smooth.
“I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live and shut your f*ckin' mouth.” RIP
Http://www.Smash-it-up.tk
they are assholes because they are assholes, not because they are black
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
This isn't true.
Quote by ottoavist

i suppose there's a chance
i'm just a litte too shallow to consider
that maybe i've been a little more eager
each day to wake up and take a shower
brush my teeth and smile for the mirror
Quote by tancanada

Now I have nothing against black people

Sure you dont.
“I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live and shut your f*ckin' mouth.” RIP
Quote by tancanada
well the one that pulled the knife did. they let the others off with a fine or something.

I just think most people voted for Obama for the wrong reasons.

yeah people will say "Well we voted for the change" but if you asked them "What change?" they cant give you an answer. im not racist but he won because he is black and only that reason.Presidential elections are a popularity contest these days. no one cares about the issues. **** Obama(again im not racist)v McCain should have won.
Quote by JBizzle Da Truf

Yeah. Whenever I see a small gang of youths walking around, whatever the race, I suspect they're up to no good.
I hate children. lol
Quote by JBizzle Da Truf

i beg to differ, i dont see white people doing this?
Quote by AcousticSlayer
I think that the most persecuted group in the US is now middle-class white males.

You're an idiot.

Quote by PixieDust13

You obviously live a sheltered life.
Those people are the ones that (are) going to/give Obama a bad name.

And Obama is the man.
And I have completely nothing against black people, but that's just ignorant.
Quote by freshtunes
This isn't true.

wrong. my grandpa works the security cameras. and he wouldnt lie about something like that.
Quote by JBizzle Da Truf
yeeeah dis, muthafucckas ^
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by AcousticSlayer
I think that the most persecuted group in the US is now middle-class white males.

lol, are you f***ing kidding me?
yea i'm happy obama got elected, mccain would have continued the path of bush which was driving our country straight to hell. as for black people acting ridiculous because we now have a black president it's just absurd...i don't think he's going to make it any better for them. it's like they see him as a get out of jail free card that'll keep them from getting into any trouble and it's outrageous. i hope he does a good job, he seems like a fit leader but goddamn, the ignorant people acting even more ignorant than usual needs to stop.
I think it's shitty that they did this. But they should be judged by character, not the colour of their skin (thank you, MLK). I think most presidents are pretty much figureheads. I mean look at dubya. He was just a puppet for his advisors.

Ibanez SR506BM
Ashdown Little Giant 1000w
Peavey TVX 115+410
A big ass upright

Quote by Guitarlord44
im not racist

Nobody called you racist, why do you feel the need to reassure people? It's like the BNP leaflets that came through my door last election. Only political party that needs to say "we're not racist" on their leaflets. If theyre not why does it even cross their mind to reassure people?
Quote by PixieDust13

You're right. The white kids are too busy beating innocent old tuba players to death.

It doesn't matter what their reasoning is, they're doing it because they're stupid. Quit trying to blame it on race.
Quote by archangels666
Quit trying to blame it on race.

Dont you know that all black people are savages. Not like us civilised white people.
so?

great, some kids acted like twats and made a stupid remark when told to stop ...

what else is new?
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
job,
Quote by inhatredofme
he seems like a fit leader

no he doesnt. Bush wasnt that bad of a president IMO. the economy was Clintons fault because he said everyone should have a home and people couldnt pay loans back to the bank. yes the Iraq war was useless and he didnt do anything to solve the countries economy he wasnt that bad
Quote by cam_sampbell
So in the UK according to them it's perfectly alright to stab balcs with no prosecution...

ohhhhkaaay you have no idea how wrong you are right there! it is not perfectly alright with us ("them") in the uk to stab blacks it is just some racist assholes who think that just because someone looks different from themselves then they aren't good enough to reside in the same country.. i am white and i would never dream of stabbing or hurting anyone no matter what race/religion/gender/skin colour/eye shape/eye colour/hair colour/etc they happen to have! this type of crap happens everywhere ffs its so stupid! for the love of christ can everyone just CHILL OUT AND LEAVE EACH OTHER ALONE!!!??? geez! no matter what race a person is it is up to them to control or express any opinions and feelings they have towards another race in a calm and civilised manner it doesnt need violence! okay now i need to finish addin songs on my iPod so END OF RANT! ---- peace xD
paramore Bellz
Everyone saying "i knew this kind of thing would happen" just STFU.

Not every black person is like this just like every republican isnt a bible quoting NRA redneck.

Every group has retards.
I think Obama will do good for this country. His tax plan seems like a good idea to me, more-so than McCain's.

I also just think the idea that some people have finally come over racist judgments is a big step forward.

EDIT- +1 ^ (Everybody has idiots)
Quote by kaosfire
Everyone saying "i knew this kind of thing would happen" just STFU.

Not every black person is like this just like every republican isnt a bible quoting NRA redneck.

Every group has retards.

exactly.. i couldn't agree more!
paramore Bellz
Quote by Guitarlord44
job,

no he doesnt. Bush wasnt that bad of a president IMO. the economy was Clintons fault because he said everyone should have a home and people couldnt pay loans back to the bank. yes the Iraq war was useless and he didnt do anything to solve the countries economy he wasnt that bad

so you dont think it's ... say ... the fault of banks themselves for giving loans to people who could'nt pay them back or the fault of the people who wanted a loan knowing they couldn't make the payments but ... just went ahead and got one?

you can't blame the current economy on any single person.
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
Quote by damn-right!
*shakes head*

i said in my opinion. you could think completely different, I think everything was Clintons fault
Page 1 of 3