Wow, the Pit personified.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
all i can say is that it must of had something to do with the moth man
Quote by Deliriumbassist
marmite, vegemite, termite...

anything that ends with -mite is the work of Satan's retarded cousin Vinnie.
Whoa whoa whoa.... "two younger lads"

Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
oh man i thought u were from around here then.. cos our paper is called that.. meh.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by floppypick
Whoa whoa whoa.... "two younger lads"

...I know. I know.

I jammed with him.
That's insane. These things do happen though.
Quote by HuckIt
I didn't find it that funny when I saw myself doing him in missionary position...

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I was having sex with a female dolphin. In the dream I was like:
"YEEEEEEEAAAARGH I'M SCREWIN' A FEMALE DOLPHIN!!!" and when I woke up I was like:
"... wtf"
Quote by dandadog
...I know. I know.

I jammed with him.

Did you have any reason to believe he would do this, or was he just a normal kid?
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

well wat do u want attention? r look at the icale baby give him attention grow up oh well get on with ur life! life is 2 short for this shit! okay so ur friend has ecome a homo pedo rapist well **** him but dont really now go turn of ur computer and go meet some girls or sumin!
you sure it's him? cause it doesn't say a name? pretty f*cked up though, to hear that a friend does that kind of stuff
A hero of war, Yeah that's what I'll be

(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)
Quote by srg-slash
well wat do u want attention? r look at the icale baby give him attention grow up oh well get on with ur life! life is 2 short for this shit! okay so ur friend has ecome a homo pedo rapist well **** him but dont really now go turn of ur computer and go meet some girls or sumin!

Wat.

Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

Quote by srg-slash

wtf r u tlkin bout
Quote by srg-slash

I actually didn't get a word of that.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

at his command
Quote by floppypick
Did you have any reason to believe he would do this, or was he just a normal kid?

Completely normal kid, he had a slightly warped sense of humour, and he joked about homosexuality quite alot, but so do quite a few people, nothing ever made me think he was a violent rapist.

Quote by srg-slash

Wtf mate? You think you're funny? I was sharing this, as it knocked me back that my BEST FRIEND was actually a homosexual rapist. That would fuck you up too you know.

Quote by Farether
you sure it's him? cause it doesn't say a name? pretty f*cked up though, to hear that a friend does that kind of stuff

Well my ex-gf, who's still my closest mate, lives next door to his grandad. He had told her parents this story before, and she told me, I just never had any reason to believe it.
Quote by dandadog
http://www.gazetteandherald.co.uk/news/towns/woottonbassett/3813002.Teen_on_double_rape_charge/

That guy was my bestfriend for a long time. He had to leave the town due to being banned from there, he told me his parents wanted a bigger house. I never thought he was capable of anything like this.

Write a song about this. It'll help.
oh thats our local paper except we have the marlborough one
and dam
Quote by Shinobi1791

Damn you Sludge Metal community! We want Trent Reznor back.
Quote by srg-slash

damn motha ****a we got some crazy ass nigga all up in dis thread , watcha wanna do motha ****a. G-mizzle bustin down yo beakin out on you. chiuzwizz and freeze pops all up in dis shit

thats bacicly waht you sound like so GTFO
Quote by Deliriumbassist
marmite, vegemite, termite...

anything that ends with -mite is the work of Satan's retarded cousin Vinnie.
Quote by srg-slash

Once again the stereotypical ignorant metalhead strikes again!
You are a disgrace to Slash fans.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Quote by Chrisiphone
Once again the stereotypical ignorant metalhead strikes again!
You are a disgrace to Slash fans.

Slash can't be disgraced further.
Quote by duncang

at his command
Quote by CTFOD

True...

but I still love him long time.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Quote by CTFOD

Hm. I agree. I was gonna post a picture of him, but the only picture I have does make him look like a rapist.
Quote by srg-slash

I hereby name you friend of rapeboy, go forth and help protect the innocent and the butthurt!.
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
Quote by hellsbiker
ts that could have been you getting raped.

oh that why you made this thread

Jeez, some stupid people in here.
Quote by Skierinanutshel

now, dont be afraid and point to where he touched you....

There. Only I didn't complain.

That was a joke incase you couldn't tell .