It is in great condition. Red with maple neck and fretboard. These are known for being great bang for the buck guitars. Nice neck. Asking $175 with gig bag. May take trades or partial trades. Tremolo bar is included although not pictured.

Refs: XgamerGt04,tinypants,SomebodySomeone,Cutlass_253,
souperman08,Bostonrocks,RealGuitarHero,loonyguitarist, ty66, nephilium, johnny_tapia, OsirisProtocol,deadsmiley, PowerMetalg,SchecterFreak,Mfergel,ohspyro89

TTM USA $639 SHIPPED!-PM 4 SALE
To the top. Make an offer.
souperman08,Bostonrocks,RealGuitarHero,loonyguitarist, ty66, nephilium, johnny_tapia, OsirisProtocol,deadsmiley, PowerMetalg,SchecterFreak,Mfergel,ohspyro89

This guitar is in excellent condition. Somebody needs it.

Do some research on these older Korean Squires... Most consider these to be superior to standard Fender MIM Strats.

tried to leave something for you on HC, but it wasn't working, so here.

what about a trade for a schecter 38 special? it's an awesome guitar and has some damn good pups for being stock, but i just love strats so much. i could send pics if you're interested.
Quote by Jackintehbox
Pedophilia all the way man. Go for it.

Quote by deathbat831
hahaha i thought you wrote Philidelphia all the way, i was like yeah philidelphias cool i spose

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
I'm always too embarrassed to buy condoms. Saran wrap is cheaper, anyway.
Email me pics. Never heard of one of these. djfrank70@comcast.net

e-mail sent.
Quote by Jackintehbox
Pedophilia all the way man. Go for it.

Quote by deathbat831
hahaha i thought you wrote Philidelphia all the way, i was like yeah philidelphias cool i spose

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
I'm always too embarrassed to buy condoms. Saran wrap is cheaper, anyway.
To the top. PM's and Emails replied to.

Somebody ready to buy this baby?

Moved pictures...

UP to the top for a great quality strat....for cheap.

Man that thing has a nice looking neck for a bolt on. If only you were northen USA or Canada I would buy that guitar in half a second but I'm cheap. Im surprised noone's buying/offering in this thread.
Quote by blind3d
Man that thing has a nice looking neck for a bolt on. If only you were northen USA or Canada I would buy that guitar in half a second but I'm cheap. Im surprised noone's buying/offering in this thread.

Yeah, the neck is outstanding...but these older Korean Strats are known for that. The neck alone is worth the price of admission.

Somebody make me an offer I can't refuse on this fine axe.