I am a beginner and I have been trying to do some ear training by jumping into transcription. Chords seem to be fairly simple on some songs harder on others. I really have a hard time with finger picking songs for some reason ( I never claimed to know what I am doing). I have been trying to work on the song "Tonight" by Blackfoot off of their album titled "After the Reign". I have attached a link to the song if nobody knows it, and here is my very feeble attempt to TAB out the very first part of the intro. Could someone please check it out and give me some feedback to let me know if I am at least heading in the right direction. Maybe even add to it or correct it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tonight - Blackfoot
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tabbed by: Music Junkie
Email: schlonger2@hotmail.com

Tuning: Standard

e|---------- 3---------------------0---------------------0------------------------------|
B|------------ 3----------------------3---------------------3-----------------------------|
G|------ 0------- 0--------- 0---------0----------0----------0---------------------------|
D|---- 0--0---------0---- 0---0---------0------0--0-----------0-------------------------|
A|---------------------------------------------3--------------------------------------|
E|--3---------------------2-------------------------------------------------------|

e|---------------------------------------------------------------------------|
B|---------------------------------------------------------------------------|
G|---------------------------------------------------------------------------|
D|---------------------------------------------------------------------------|
A|---------------------------------------------------------------------------|
E|---------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Song Link:
http://rapidshare.com/files/155825873/Tonight.rar.html

Any help is much appreciated.

W714