What would he (you) buy at guitar center?

Im personally thinking about maybe getting a fulltone OCD blem or a Fulldrive 2 blem. Either that or a wah...idk. but what would you, personally, get first?

I have a fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
Why the hell would i give a mouse 160$?

oh, and the mouse wouldn't be able to buy me anything because no one would sell a mouse a musical instrument or musical instrument accessories.
Poop.

Yes, poop.
He'd get $160 dollars worth of a glass of milk.

Anyways. What do you find your tone is lacking? If you want more gain, then yes, the OCD is a brilliant choice. If you want to play around with some new sounds, then a wah is for you, you magical guitar playing mouse, you.
Quote by MattAnderson111
Why the hell would i give a mouse 160$?

oh, and the mouse wouldn't be able to buy me anything because no one would sell a mouse a musical instrument or musical instrument accessories.

you see? that right there is an example of the extreme problems mice face in this country! we must fight for mouse rights!!
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
Quote by bored_maniac33
you see? that right there is an example of the extreme problems mice face in this country! we must fight for mouse rights!!

sigy cuse i dont have one and cuse i agree
Quote by Felttoaster
sigy cuse i dont have one and cuse i agree

YAY! IVE BEEN SIGGED!! WOOTWOOT!!!!!!!!
Quote by Johansensan

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
Quote by end_citizen
He'd get $160 dollars worth of a glass of milk.

Anyways. What do you find your tone is lacking? If you want more gain, then yes, the OCD is a brilliant choice. If you want to play around with some new sounds, then a wah is for you, you magical guitar playing mouse, you.

Heck yes he would!!

yea...idk what i want between those two....maybe the wah? lol well...the ocd sounds amazing too (literally) oh well
Quote by Johansensan

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
Quote by bored_maniac33

You, my god sir, have opened my eyes to the extreme prejudice we put towards mice, and to think, we let our children watch a show were a cat tries to eat a mouse!
Poop.

Yes, poop.