Spent 7 hours travelling and my whole music class at college couldnt feel anything but disapointed with what was going on today.

I mean come on there was barely any free stuff and fender refused to sell me a guitar, and i wont say anything about the swarm around Mr Dave Mustaine.

We just felt it was a tad disapointing from previous years

Your Veiws?
Quote by jayscrivener
Spent 7 hours travelling and my whole music class at college couldnt feel anything but disapointed with what was going on today.

I mean come on there was barely any free stuff and fender refused to sell me a guitar, and i wont say anything about the swarm around Mr Dave Mustaine.

Your Veiws?

I went last year and it was epic but my friend and I decided to give it a miss this year, glad we did because:
A) Duff Mckagan wasn't coming.
B) Much wouldn't have changed since last year.

Maybe next year will be better.
It was awful, however i did get a DD7 so im happy, played a reeem ibanez prestige and a nice alexi sig aswell.

Why'd fender refuse you?
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
i dont know why they wouldnt sell it

gibson had a big stand whilst fender had a small tent with some bloke demoing a couple of guitars when i asked if they were selling anything today the man just replied nope nad walked off

made fender look very cheap in my oppinion

i went to the guitar show in london which isnt supposed to be as good much better in my oppinion

came home with 400 picks

very happy with that

yet today i got 3
Quote by jayscrivener
i dont know why they wouldnt sell it

gibson had a big stand whilst fender had a small tent with some bloke demoing a couple of guitars when i asked if they were selling anything today the man just replied nope nad walked off

made fender look very cheap in my oppinion

i went to the guitar show in london which isnt supposed to be as good much better in my oppinion

came home with 400 picks

very happy with that

yet today i got 3

3? did someone visit the plectrum box stand

My mate manage to "Borrow" a DD-6 the bastard
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

Quote by cliff_em_all
3? did someone visit the plectrum box stand

My mate manage to "Borrow" a DD-6 the bastard

no actually a very nice man from bimm gave them to me because im 'very intrested in going there'

'borrow'

i wanted to borrow i very nice PRS that was just sitting there
Quote by jayscrivener

Your Veiws?

I was supsoed to go but my english teacehr said we can't go cuz we haev to revise >.<
Quote by jayscrivener
no actually a very nice man from bimm gave them to me because im 'very intrested in going there'

'borrow'

i wanted to borrow i very nice PRS that was just sitting there

Shudda asked my mate for you!
Quote by ZanasCross

Quote by cliff_em_all
Shudda asked my mate for you!

well

im feeling i missed out on that one
Yeah I thought it was pretty disappointing.

I havem't been any other years but from what I've seen/heard, this year was rubbish compared to others. I just spent half my time playing on the Gibsons with the Lin6 POD and staring at the Schecters, everywhere else was either packed or rubbish.

We spent 30 minutes queing for Dave Mustaine and gave up because people kept pushing in infront of us!!!

And do I have to mention that there was NO MOSHING aloud at the live stage....highly dissapointing.

My only highlight was seeing some guitars I wouldn't usually see at my local music shop...

Dissapointing this year...
Quote by pettit4eva
Yeah I thought it was pretty disappointing.

I havem't been any other years but from what I've seen/heard, this year was rubbish compared to others. I just spent half my time playing on the Gibsons with the Lin6 POD and staring at the Schecters, everywhere else was either packed or rubbish.

We spent 30 minutes queing for Dave Mustaine and gave up because people kept pushing in infront of us!!!

And do I have to mention that there was NO MOSHING aloud at the live stage....highly dissapointing.

My only highlight was seeing some guitars I wouldn't usually see at my local music shop...

Dissapointing this year...

Health and saftey obviously
I got a picture with Shawn Drover and an autograph, I is happy.
Ibanez RG350DX
Randall RH150G3
Harley Benton Cab (Shut up.)
Roland Cube 60
Dunlop Wah Wah Pedal.

mmmmm

Guitar fund - £300/???
Help me out guise!!1!
I thought it was damn ****ing awesome, i went with my dad not with college
Couldnt be assed to have a time slot and walk around with all the other dicks.
Didnt find it dissapointing, had some really cool stuff plus the jagermeister truck was damn badass.
Jackson ke3
Marshall ms-4
Boss me-50
Roland cube 30
Randall rg75 g3
NEC?

New England Conservatory?

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
NEC?

New England Conservatory?

My sarcasm detector senses something so i'll give you the benefit of the doubt here. It's the National Exhibition Centre.
I paid £15 to go to that shit. i didn't even buy anything except 2 pints (£3.10 each) and some chicken...I wen to meet dave up there was too much of a line, my friends waited 2 hours to meet him. Im not gonna wait for 2 hours to meet anybody.
Sig space available, give me some praise
I twas shit this year.

****ing idiots on the Daddario booth, i bought 10 sets, they picekd 10 sets outta 3 boxes, rather than giving me a box of 10.

Behringer sent me to Complete sound or w/e to get a "show deal" on a bugera 333xl, tehy werent doing any deals, nor did they have any with them.

Shit this year, fenders booth in 06 was amazing, seriously!
I also prefered Rosettis old booth, cos it wasnt cramped as ****ing hell.
Quote by konigstiger
PCSpeaker is right,

Damn right I am.

Bugera 333xl > Crybaby Wah > Marshall Guv'Nor > Boss SD1 > J&D Les Paul / Vintage Lemon Drop / Modded HSH Squier / Vintage Warp / Standard Squier Strat /Tanglewood Acoustic!
Also, if the c*nt who was playing the bugera half stack OBNOXIOUSLY loud posts on this forum, go die.

You were playing the same 'tallica riffs for half an hour, 5x louder than me and the dude on the 6262 combo.

You ingorant prick.
Quote by konigstiger
PCSpeaker is right,

Damn right I am.

Bugera 333xl > Crybaby Wah > Marshall Guv'Nor > Boss SD1 > J&D Les Paul / Vintage Lemon Drop / Modded HSH Squier / Vintage Warp / Standard Squier Strat /Tanglewood Acoustic!
Quote by PCSpeaker
Also, if the c*nt who was playing the bugera half stack OBNOXIOUSLY loud posts on this forum, go die.

You were playing the same 'tallica riffs for half an hour, 5x louder than me and the dude on the 6262 combo.

You ingorant prick.

Ahh!! annoyed as me i see.

Today was "Drop tune and impress people you'll never see again day" according to wannabe_jesus.
Quote by ZanasCross

Did anyone see that bloke playing stupid loud near the total guitar stand, he was trying to sell pedals that sounded shite so he resorted to turning it up so loud.
It was also "LAWLZ I CAN TAP I ARE COOL" day.

On the bright side, the number of hot scene chicks was like 3:1... :P
Quote by konigstiger
PCSpeaker is right,

Damn right I am.

Quote by PCSpeaker

On the bright side, the number of hot scene chicks was like 3:1... :P

I'm confused, you only stated half of that ratio.
why didnt you go meet Dave Mustaine? ive always wanted to meet him
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
i went on the saturday, and overall i thought it was awesome. I missed out on going last year, and on going to the one in london.

I got to try out a multiscale 8 string guitar at the Diezel stand
Joe Bonamassa was really good in the evening, despite the average age being about 50
I saw the Mexicolas do an acoustic set at the Gibson stand, which was pretty good
I was a bit dissapointed with Fender's effort there though, I was looking forward to hopefully trying out a 65 Twin Reverb reissue, but all they had was that crappy tent

Overall, a really awesome day for me. Hopefully I can go to the one in London next summer if it is on
MYSPACE
MYUG

Quote by lp_std
no idea but your avatar wins
Quote by CrowLord
i went on the saturday, and overall i thought it was awesome. I missed out on going last year, and on going to the one in london.

I got to try out a multiscale 8 string guitar at the Diezel stand
Joe Bonamassa was really good in the evening, despite the average age being about 50
I saw the Mexicolas do an acoustic set at the Gibson stand, which was pretty good
I was a bit dissapointed with Fender's effort there though, I was looking forward to hopefully trying out a 65 Twin Reverb reissue, but all they had was that crappy tent

Overall, a really awesome day for me. Hopefully I can go to the one in London next summer if it is on

You bastard, when I was there on the friday, the blackmachine/diezel stand was empty

Hopefully get to try them out at the LGS next year
It wasn't that bad, the Mexicolas were playing a acoustic set like right at the back of the place which was cool, other than that it seemed a rather pointless trip. lol
I went with my college. I bought a mini amp from the Marshall stall and I got Dave to sign my Rust in Peace copy. Could have been better though.

Disclaimer: By reading the above post, you agree that El Hilliaro is legally and morally free from any responsiblity should any harm be incurred by said post.

Also, you agree that I'm awesome and own all your stuff now.