Seriously, this girl I fell for too quick (I have this problem of falling for girls too quick) broke it off with me a few weeks ago. She said she still likes me she just had to deal with some shit and a boy is the last thing she needs. She was my first kiss and we dated for a while and I've tried turning to alcohol, weed, hating her, none of it works. I'm still crazy about this girl. I guess the worst part is that she said she still likes me so it makes it that much worse. I don't know it'd be easier if she turned into a bitch I guess. I ****ing hate this shit I can't get over her. Any tips?
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
You get over it by going to the Relationship thread.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Begin with the Relationship Thread.

*reported*

Sorry mate, but you'll get better responses there.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

not to be a dick, but try the relationship thread. They actually know what the hell they're talking about, and have helped almost everyone (including me) from time to time
Current Gear:
Michael Kelly Club Custom 5 Acoustic Bass
Dean Performer Series PE-QM-TGE
Varrios Basic 5 Bass
Acoustic B450 Combo Amp
I support the 2nd Amendment. I don't support people who abuse it.
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
time, cocaine and hookers are the answer to all emotional problems.

If only I had the money for coke and hookers. I don't know it just seems easier if I could just forget but I don't want to and it sucks more because I talk to her almost daily and I know its not the best idea but I don't wanna sever that its hard to explain but I'm sure you guys know what I mean.
Bridge lolololololol HAHAHAHAHA HOHOHOHOHOH i'm done...

Small writing in the middle of big sig.

Quote by tayroar
If only I had the money for coke and hookers. I don't know it just seems easier if I could just forget but I don't want to and it sucks more because I talk to her almost daily and I know its not the best idea but I don't wanna sever that its hard to explain but I'm sure you guys know what I mean.

No contact is really the only way.

I know exactly how you feel. I'm in the same predicament and it's been ****ing both of us over for going on a year now.

You'll get more serious answers in the Relationship Thread
i'm going through pretty much the exact same situation as you, except the alcohol and weed and stuff. I guess all you can do is give it time, at least shes not with another guy now... imagine how that would feel
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
How do you get over someone?
I suggest climbing.
Quote by Mr. La Fritz

Squirrels are fluffy bits of gay.

Quote by LordPino
My penis is so big it has its own hands.
Do things that you enjoy, spend time with people that make you happy, and learn to love life again.

And cry your guts out; get it all out now.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

thats crap dude.
The worst thing is that you're not sure if ye still got a chance or something...
I think she got some 1 else.
I'm kinda sure about that. a girl will never tell you directly ''I'm dating someone else'' unless shes a slut...
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
Quote by C.C. Deville
i'm going through pretty much the exact same situation as you, except the alcohol and weed and stuff. I guess all you can do is give it time, at least shes not with another guy now... imagine how that would feel

That would suck more than I could imagine.
you suck you didnt fall for her in the first place your just an emotional fancy pants
£.®.][./দ.
Quote by Kozlic
thats crap dude.
The worst thing is that you're not sure if ye still got a chance or something...
I think she got some 1 else.
I'm kinda sure about that. a girl will never tell you directly ''I'm dating someone else'' unless shes a slut...

No she really isn't she honestly still cares about me. That's what ****ing sucks. I could handle this if she was a bitch, but she isn't she is amazing in pretty much every way.
Quote by Flying Couch
Time.

similiar problem...
But its like 8 months ago, still cant get over her
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

Quote by EEE_ELLL_OHH
Bridge lolololololol HAHAHAHAHA HOHOHOHOHOH i'm done...

Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
Poo on her chest.

This.

Stop whining. It makes you sound pathetic.
PSN: snakeXdoctor

Quote by OneOfTheseDays
My friends cat smokes, wears a leather jacket and swears at me when i look at it.He is really fat so it makes it even more funny.
i am in a VERY similar situation. all I can say is believe me, in time everything will be like new. it hurts like hell for now, but write a song!

hope yours (and my) situations work themselves out.
Audio Ecstasy Productions!

Guitar/Backline Tech in the Los Angeles area and on tour!
Custom guitar pedals and cabling for stage and studio!

I set up DAWs and tweak computers to record audio. Hit me up @ audioecstasyproductions[at}gmail.com
find another girl

seriously its the best way
Quote by The Spoon
Unless you're sure she likes you, telling her you like her has a 110% chance of failing.

But hey, at least you have a 10% chance of absolutely guaranteeing failure.
Another girl
"Is that the fucking bible?"

"That's Holy Fucking Bible to you"