Do you guys know of any songs where John Mayer really plays his guitar? i have heard him get really blues-y before but not on any albums. Anything would be great.
slow burning in a room?
or slow dancing in a burning room.
yeah thats it
the intro is cool
"slow dancing in a burning room."

john mayer rocks
also "neon" is an AMAZING song, i still havent figured out how to play it.
my 6 best friends:
Ibanez Artcore AF75
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
LTD H-207 7 string
Ibanez Acoustic
You might want to take this to the artist thread buddy
Quote by Aaron the 4th
GAYS...we don't hate that your gay we hate that your proud of it
Neon.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Neon

Edit:Ugh, beaten to it.
Gear:
Electric
Yamaha RGX520
Fender Strat HSS

Acoustic
1952 Martin and Co 00-18.
Yamaha FGX730SCA

Amp
Fender Twin Reverb
Fender Amp FM25 DSP

Pedals
Boss DS-1
he's released a couple of blues albums and there is great guitar work on his acoustic stuff too. He deserves every celebrity hottie he bangs (and subsequently dumps).
Audio Ecstasy Productions!

Guitar/Backline Tech in the Los Angeles area and on tour!
Custom guitar pedals and cabling for stage and studio!

I set up DAWs and tweak computers to record audio. Hit me up @ audioecstasyproductions[at}gmail.com
Quote by irishstang_87
Out of my mind. Here, check out the link. Beautiful song, with some awesome guitar work.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imWvc3IwpC0

Wow that is really good! Slow Dancing also has guitar work that I really like. I still think that he's a better singer than guitarist, though. Not to take away from his playing...
We're only strays.
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
Wow that is really good! Slow Dancing also has guitar work that I really like. I still think that he's a better singer than guitarist, though. Not to take away from his playing...

Yeah, someone put the link up a day or so ago. I love that song, the solos are just sublime. Gotta start tabbing that out...
Quote by master
Get jis live blues album. It's called Try! by the John Mayer Trio. It's awesome. Wrong Forum btw

Bah, beaten. Try! is such a great album.