I just had a question about the Bigsby trems you could attach to stop-tail guitars.

How much different are them from Floyd Roses? I know they don't lock, but if you put on locking tuners, would it do just as good a job without as much hassle? And can they be used to raise, as well as lower, pitch? If so, how much a difference between them and Floyd's is he amount they raise/lower?

Edit: My question has been answered. No further replies are necessary ^.^
Quote by RoamingConflict
In Soviet Russia, GAS deals with you.

Quote by Lumiere Rouge
A reviewer on Amazon.com reviewing an album by the band "HiM", said that HiM is "fag metal".
Can someone explain to me what is this sub genre of fag metal? I have never heard it before.
Last edited by Mlrc at Nov 7, 2008,
well im not sure if you know or not, because you asked would it do as good a job. and you asked how much they raise/lower..but bigsbys aren't for divebombs, they're for little vibratos. floyd roses are for shredding dive bombs. bigsby is an old mans trem for more mellow blues and stuff imo.

watch a youtube vid on a bigsby test or something to see what they're really for
Quote by dbl93100
well im not sure if you know or not, because you asked would it do as good a job. and you asked how much they raise/lower..but bigsbys aren't for divebombs, they're for little vibratos. floyd roses are for shredding dive bombs. bigsby is an old mans trem for more mellow blues and stuff imo.

watch a youtube vid on a bigsby test or something to see what they're really for

Pfft.

Yeah, Bigsbys and FRs are polar opposites. Bigsbys are for a' wobblin', Floyds are for murdering.

A Bigsby looks and sounds classy.
FRs look and sound ****ing awesome.
Ok, ty haha, now I know ^.^
Quote by RoamingConflict
In Soviet Russia, GAS deals with you.

Quote by Lumiere Rouge
A reviewer on Amazon.com reviewing an album by the band "HiM", said that HiM is "fag metal".
Can someone explain to me what is this sub genre of fag metal? I have never heard it before.