Love Discount?
Obsessed with jawbreaker's "24 hour revenge therapy"?

Well you should love Monikers. they're fronted by Ryan Seagrist, ex-guitarist for Discount. They're pretty f*ckign awesome. Those who liek this kind of music, (you know who you are), should quite enjoy this band.

http://www.myspace.com/monikers
Monikers are awesome. I saw them about a month or so ago, and they put on a great show. I'm actually kinda surprised you're into 'em.
And clenching your fist for the ones like us
Who are oppressed by the figures of beauty,
You fixed yourself, you said, "Well, never mind,
We are ugly, but we have the music."
Quote by Ska Wars
Monikers are awesome. I saw them about a month or so ago, and they put on a great show. I'm actually kinda surprised you're into 'em.

Who, me? I love this stuff. I just read about them today in Exclaim! magazine.
My brother got their CD because Ryan from Delay said they were doing a split with them. I haven't listened to it though.
I'm not a punk rock hero and you're no fairy princess, just 'cause you're beautiful and I've got a stupid haircut.
Quote by TheAdict310
My brother got their CD because Ryan from Delay said they were doing a split with them. I haven't listened to it though.

Oh hey Adict, I was just inquiring to your whereabouts. Collin and I were discussing how Florida was a blue state now, and I asked how it felt to not **** everything up this time. He proposed I ask the same question to Ohio. You're the only Ohioan I 'know,' and that's how you came up.
We went blue, baby.
I'm not a punk rock hero and you're no fairy princess, just 'cause you're beautiful and I've got a stupid haircut.
Damn, really good stuff. Also Collin, they're from Orlando, if you don't go see them sometime I'll kill you.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Yeah, there's some bands hiding in Orlando but I'm not in the scene or anything. It's kind of a drive, and I don't really know anybody there, but when I move there next year or the year after I'll get involved.

This is a good band.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown