Poll: Fear of the Dark, Live or Studio (which is better)
Poll Options
View poll results: Fear of the Dark, Live or Studio (which is better)
Live Version
26 90%
Studio Version
3 10%
Voters: 29.
ive been having this debate with my friend for what seems like years. im asking you guys now, which version do you think is better? vote and post why, and please dont start a flame fest or i'll just delete the thread

thanks for helping to settle the debate
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.
Live version from rock in rio!

the crowd makes the song so epic
Only the blue sky and the green grass
Go on forever in this world
Where seconds feel like eternity
And years pass in blink of an eye
Quote by IRONxPANTERA
Live version from rock in rio!

the crowd makes the song so epic

I 100% agree, the crowd singing the "oh's" along to the riffs is just so kick ass... plus when bruce just goes "ohhh a fearrrrr, of the dark" to start the song off, its soooo bad ass
^already heard it, if you look at the comments theres one by cheesewheel08 saying they sounded like a harmonized cookie monster at the beginnig. twas me

i like van canto's Battery, and Bard's Song covers too

haha i agree with you two whole-heartedly. my friend hates the crowd in the live version and he constantly argues that you can feel the strength in Bruce's voice better in the Studio version, but i think its ten times stronger in the live version
Quote by Sonicxlover
The version with Blaze, live. And you should delete the thread anyway, because its a heresy against the real Maiden thread. You know, the one you would find if you actually bothered to use the search function that people programmed for your use?
Last edited by Ardius at Nov 7, 2008,
Quote by Ardius
The version with Blaze, live. And you should delete the thread anyway, because its a heresy against the real Maiden thread. You know, the one you would find if you actually bothered to use the search function that people programmed for your use?

wow you're hostile, i cant exactly put a poll in the middle of a thread i didnt make, now can i?
Quote by Sonicxlover
i love the rock in rio version.
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Quote by gun4hire
wow you're hostile, i cant exactly put a poll in the middle of a thread i didnt make, now can i?

If everyone could have their little pointless polls, we'd have several million "metallica or megadeth" threads. (Which we do anyway)
Plus, only a retard would say the studio version is better, you don't need a poll to tell you that.
Quote by Ardius
If everyone could have their little pointless polls, we'd have several million "metallica or megadeth" threads. (Which we do anyway)
Plus, only a retard would say the studio version is better, you don't need a poll to tell you that.

At least by creating this he's given you the opportunity to post somewhere OTHER than the Maiden thread
Live, but not the one that's at the end of Edward The Great, that one sucks balls.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by Ardius

/thread
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

Quote by Vermintide
At least by creating this he's given you the opportunity to post somewhere OTHER than the Maiden thread

Hey! I've posted in the Priest thread a couple of times! And I created the Bolt Thrower thread!