By "found" you mean "stole," right?
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
How about not being an @sshole? If it were your phone you'd be worried about pricks like you.
How about you call the owner and give it back to them?

Call someone on their contacts list and try to get it back to them. They probably want it back.
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
Yes, but first you have to give it to me.
1. Open My Computer.
2. Open C:
3. Click on WINDOWS.
4. Open the folder "Media."
5. Click on the file "onestop."
6. Listen.
Quote by Mockstairwell
Yes, but first you have to give it to me.

Typical "Share the wealth" Obama Shit....
Do the right thing buddy.
Quote by zippidyduda
How about you call the owner and give it back to them?

Call someone on their contacts list and try to get it back to them. They probably want it back.

He can't get into the phone?
Return it to the wireless provider. A lot of phones will be disabled if a user reports it lost or stolen.
Quote by Stratoblaster73
He can't get into the phone?

I should have read the thread closer, huh?
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
Quote by zippidyduda
Call someone on their contacts list

I believe the only way you can get the PUK code is from the manufacturer.
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Quote by Vikingx

Don't bring that in here. He won, grow up and get over it.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Quote by dgme92

I never said who I voted for. I thought the whole point of this was to make a better nation.

A better nation where people looked out for eachother?!?

Again... Do the right thing.
Quote by dgme92

Thank You. I felt a little offended by that but didn't want to bring it up and get in an arguement.
Quote by Plarx
but its got a PUK password thing on it and i cant use it.
I took out the SIM card and i then needed a security code.
Any way of getting around this? A secret factory reset or something?

Give it back to the owner. Your sig is retarded by the way. I don't care if you don't like Muse, but you just failed hard at humor.
IN/ RAINBOWS
IN RAIN/BOWS
IN RAINBOW/S
IN RAINBOWS/
IN RAIN_BOWS
RA D IOHEA _D
_RAD IO HEA D
Quote by Vikingx
I never said who I voted for. I thought the whole point of this was to make a better nation.

A better nation where people looked out for eachother?!?

Again... Do the right thing.

...you referred to it as shit.
What, are people supposed to take that as a compliment? You're bashing him, and it doesn't belong here.
Quote by Tire Me.

Quote by Bubbles516
Its super effective!
Quote by wtf290
...you referred to it as shit.
What, are people supposed to take that as a compliment? You're bashing him, and it doesn't belong here.

I wasn't bashing anyone. I'd love to have everyone believe that the "norm" is to do the right thing. The world would be a much better place.

_____ edit____

'n shit
Quote by Vikingx

...again...compliments?
IT DOESN'T BELONG HERE.
whatthefedit: I do realize the "Do the right thing" was relevant, but the part with Obama is unnecessary, and it didn't make much sense for you to put it, other than starting an argument.
Quote by Tire Me.

Quote by Bubbles516
Its super effective!
Last edited by wtf290 at Nov 7, 2008,
All nokias with security codes come with the same default code which is 12345....try that
People the guy isnt even from America, keep your shitty Reality TV style politics to your self. Secondly he has no way to contact the owner, how can he find their number if the card is blocked?

back on subject. If is was me I'd go to a phone unlocking shop but I live in London and they are everywhere, not sure how you'll find them.
try online, you might have to pay but they'll send you the code.
Take it to the service provider. (It'll say Verizon or Tmobile somewhere on the back) They'll know what to do with it. The poor guy who lost it is probably flipping out.
Thanks guys....That was a mega super awesome reply xD
I dont wanna steal the guys money and use up all his credit.
It was found at work and probably belongs to a contractor. It it belonged to someone in my squadron we would know by now.

Ill try look around for a phone unlocking place in Chinatown sometime soon. Thank you all I was hoping there would be a program that could do it right now but meh.
If i have to pay a few bucks for a phone then thats pretty cool

Cheers again

EDIT:
Quote by D-Fens
Give it back to the owner. Your sig is retarded by the way. I don't care if you don't like Muse, but you just failed hard at humor.

Eh.....i dont remember putting that there?! I lost my shopping list!!!!!
Last edited by Plarx at Nov 7, 2008,
I believe that I was mistaken. I was not trying to make a political statement so much as trying to make a statement on humanity's behalf... It's not all about you.... Ever.

Think about others before you make your decision. A life lesson... not a political lesson.
Quote by Vikingx

Nice way to try to tie Obama with keeping or stealing stuff.

Ts -- Cheers if you want into the phone to call the owner and give it back.
"Is that the fucking bible?"

"That's Holy Fucking Bible to you"
Last edited by Imp at Nov 7, 2008,
Quote by Imp
Nice way to try to tie Obama with keeping or stealing stuff.

Ts -- Cheers if you want into the phone to call the owner and give it back.

Again... another kid who completely missed the point.

----Edit---
But then again what do I know...
I voted for VODKA
Quote by Vikingx
I believe that I was mistaken. I was not trying to make a political statement so much as trying to make a statement on humanity's behalf... It's not all about you.... Ever.

Think about others before you make your decision. A life lesson... not a political lesson.

I don't support Obama, this wasn't about me at all. It was about irrelevancy.
I'll say no more on the matter other than you shouldn't talk about "missing the point," when you obviously missed mine.
Quote by Tire Me.

Quote by Bubbles516
Its super effective!
Quote by wtf290
I don't support Obama, this wasn't about me at all. It was about irrelevancy.
I'll say no more on the matter other than you shouldn't talk about "missing the point," when you obviously missed mine.

Perhaps I did. My read was that you were asking a bunch of people that you don't know what you should do with a phone that you found... that isn't yours... Almost seemed like you had ulterior motives. I sincerely apologize if this isn't the case. I was simple trying to convey the notion that you know what is right and it shouldn't take a posting on a board, or a few hours (I'm guessing) to come to that conclusion.
Quote by Vikingx
Perhaps I did. My read was that you were asking a bunch of people that you don't know what you should do with a phone that you found... that isn't yours... Almost seemed like you had ulterior motives. I sincerely apologize if this isn't the case. I was simple trying to convey the notion that you know what is right and it shouldn't take a posting on a board, or a few hours (I'm guessing) to come to that conclusion.

Alright, I know I said I wouldn't say anything else about this...but I'm not TS. I didn't find the phone.
I was just pointing out that saying anything about politics was spamming the thread.
Quote by Tire Me.

Quote by Bubbles516
Its super effective!
Quote by wtf290
Alright, I know I said I wouldn't say anything else about this...but I'm not TS. I didn't find the phone.
I was just pointing out that saying anything about politics was spamming the thread.

Ok, so you admit that you were wrong to not do the right immediately in lieu of coming home and posting to UG? The only reason I mentioned politics was because I'm an @sshole... 'twas a joke.

The point I was trying to make was that you shouldn't need to ask a board what to do in this situation.... Honestly that is all.
Quote by Vikingx
Ok, so you admit that you were wrong to not do the right immediately in lieu of coming home and posting to UG? The only reason I mentioned politics was because I'm an @sshole... 'twas a joke.

The point I was trying to make was that you shouldn't need to ask a board what to do in this situation.... Honestly that is all.

I...didn't...find...the...phone.
T'was not me. Are you just fucking with me, or did you not read my post?
Here, wait for it...
I didn't start this thread. If you'll look you'll see I was the second poster. I did not find the phone and could in no way "do the right thing" with it, seeing as I am not and never was in posesion of said phone.
Quote by Tire Me.

Quote by Bubbles516
Its super effective!
If it's on o2, you can get it from their website, but only if you have the sim number. If it isn't, you need to ring the sim provider, but you will need the phone number. May aswell get a new sim.
Quote by Vikingx
who's spammin' now?
---kinda funny isn't it?

Yeah, it's true.
But what you've said has irritated me so.
Quote by Tire Me.

Quote by Bubbles516
Its super effective!
Quote by wtf290
Yeah, it's true.
But what you've said has irritated me so.

Lol.... mission accomplished. I'm just messing with you. I'm sure that you'd agree that if people treated everyone the way that they want to be treated the world would be a much better place.

Sorry for getting your panties all up in a wad. I'm mostly harmless.
Quote by Vikingx
Lol.... mission accomplished. I'm just messing with you. I'm sure that you'd agree that if people treated everyone the way that they want to be treated the world would be a much better place.

Sorry for getting your panties all up in a wad. I'm mostly harmless.

Well, duh
And you just reminded me of The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
All is well.
Quote by Tire Me.

Quote by Bubbles516
Its super effective!
Quote by wtf290
Well, duh
And you just reminded me of The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
All is well.

Glad you caught that.
RIP Douglas Adams
Quote by Vikingx
Again... another kid who completely missed the point.

----Edit---
But then again what do I know...
I voted for VODKA

Alright -- i concede that I may misunderstand posts. Please explain to me what your post actually meant.
"Is that the fucking bible?"

"That's Holy Fucking Bible to you"