I searched for this and found nothing like this situation, so here we go.

It was about 3:30 this afternoon and I was on craigslist and I saw a listing for a free working 30' tv at the curb of someones house. Then I looked at the address and saw that it was about a mile away and I had a friend who lived on the street so I knew where it was. I told my bro and he said lets go get it. So we hopped in his sedan and went tearing down the road so that we would get to it before anyone else because it was just posted on craigslist. We got to the street and started looking at the houses for the number. Its a very short street so we would have easily found the address. After looking 2 or 3 times, we realized that the address the guy posted doesn't even exist and that it was most likely a joke. We went home and I emailed the guy asking where he was located. Then I checked craigslist about 10 minutes later and the posting was deleted. So I pretty much got scammed on a free item.

tl;dr: I saw a free tv at someones curb on craigslist and decided to go get it. Got there, realized that there was no tv and that the address doesn't exist and that I got played like a fiddle.

So pit, has anything like this happened to you involving craigslist? Discuss.

[If this has already been done, I will delete the thread.]
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
no.. because i'm not a gullible fag.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

I got a can full of free stuff at the end of my driveway. Feel free to come and get it.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by n to the k
why would someone give away a working tv?

It happens all the time on craigslist, like if someone buys a new one and has no use for the old one.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
I want to do that, but when people come looking for it...BAM

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
And not waving but drowning.
My friend was selling a guitar and someone wanted to have his "personal workers" pick it up from him.

Yeah my friend told him to f*ck off, he then sold the guitar to a long haired Indian fellow.
Quote by hostilekid
shadesofanger, you're my hero.

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.