Although I've never played a jackson they are rated very highly on these boards
Ibanez PGM301 signed by Paul Gilbert
Ibanez PGM 500
Ibanez Fireman custom
Saving for a GH100L/VH100R
Orange PPC212 2X12
get a dean,i love my dime ml's,heres a good one for the pirce im lookin to by next

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Dean-ML79-Electric-Guitar-512932-i1169015.gc

my friends got a jackson and my dimeblade just eats it alive
Quote by RU Experienced?
I like staring at girls' boobs and seeing how long it takes them to say something and what their reaction is. It's win-win-win

Quote by darkstar2466
I once saw two snails fuck. It was pretty damn cool.
it'll last a long time,
but only buy them if your doing metal,
it doesnt suit any other genre very well.
I've had my Jackson for a year and a half
and NO issues.
BulletzAreScene
The DK2M is an excellent guitar. Especially for the price. I'm not a major fan of the DXMB, but think what you will.

I'd go with the DK2M, the neck is not too thin, not too thick. Personally i prefer one or the other, but you might like it

Go try it and see. For your first visit to the shop, leave the credit card at home and play everything and anything you like. Thats the best way
I have the white DK2M, its amazing. The pickups are very nice, and the neck is the perfect size for my 13 year old hands
bands/artists I've seen: Protest the Hero, LIGHTS, Andrew Bird, Flight of the Conchords, Incubus, Nine Inch Nails, Between the Buried and Me, Guthrie Govan, Cynic, The Devin Townsend Project, Scale the Summit, The Dillinger Escape Plan, Darkest Hour
Randy Rhoads used a Jackson
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Peavey Vypyr 75w
Yamaha FG730S
Peavey Predator
1961 Acoustic Kay
Classical Rhapsody
Zakk Wylde Crybaby Wah Pedal
Boss SD-1
Jacksons are fantastic. Of those 2 I would probably take the DK2M over the DXMG. I prefer Alder over Basswood and Duncans over the EMG HZ's. Besides, that maple neck looks bitchin'.
Judas Priest ftw.

Quote by shadow__666
I still can't figure out why you'd write stuff on your guitar when you could have a Hello Kitty strat like all the other metal kids do.

Gibson Les Paul Studio
Jackson DX10D
Dean Schenker Std
Peavey 6505+ 112
Quote by saitenslayer
get a dean,i love my dime ml's,heres a good one for the pirce im lookin to by next

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Dean-ML79-Electric-Guitar-512932-i1169015.gc

my friends got a jackson and my dimeblade just eats it alive

What Jackson does your friend have?
Dimeblades aren't very good guitars...
Judas Priest ftw.

Quote by shadow__666
I still can't figure out why you'd write stuff on your guitar when you could have a Hello Kitty strat like all the other metal kids do.

Gibson Les Paul Studio
Jackson DX10D
Dean Schenker Std
Peavey 6505+ 112
Quote by DilBomb

oh yes! Judas Priest rules! man! I love Nostradamus.
LOL
They're pretty good man. I've had my Rhoads for nearly a year and it's wicked. Go for it.
Oh and get the white one, it's hotter
Quote by SiKh22
oh yes! Judas Priest rules! man! I love Nostradamus.

HELL YEAH! Much better than Angel of Retribution.
Judas Priest ftw.

Quote by shadow__666

Gibson Les Paul Studio
Jackson DX10D
Dean Schenker Std
Peavey 6505+ 112
Quote by DilBomb
HELL YEAH! Much better than Angel of Retribution.

Yes, AOR was good, but this album man! is something else. Album flows very good and is top notch. And thanks for the input guys, going to buy that jackson soon.
LOL
Quote by DilBomb

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Jackson-JS30RR-Rhoads-JS-Series-Electric-Guitar-511564-i1147107.gc

in the color black,i but a dimebucker in my dimeblade wich made it sound amazing,sorry i didnt mention it,but evreybody talkin about the size,im a big guy and i think guitars are supose to be big like that,if its not i feal wiered
Quote by RU Experienced?
I like staring at girls' boobs and seeing how long it takes them to say something and what their reaction is. It's win-win-win

Quote by darkstar2466
I once saw two snails fuck. It was pretty damn cool.
Quote by saitenslayer
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Jackson-JS30RR-Rhoads-JS-Series-Electric-Guitar-511564-i1147107.gc

in the color black,i but a dimebucker in my dimeblade wich made it sound amazing,sorry i didnt mention it,but evreybody talkin about the size,im a big guy and i think guitars are supose to be big like that,if its not i feal wiered

sorry dude that jackson is basically crap....and for the price or your ml u could basically buy a jackson dkmg dinky and that will rape yur dean like 6 times over even witht that dimebucker.......
u mean dean?^^

EDIT: Never minds
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
SCHECTER JEFF LOOMIS C7 FR
Quote by saitenslayer

Lol u should have gotten(grammar?) a bill lawrence XL 5000

thats what dime used
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
SCHECTER JEFF LOOMIS C7 FR
Jacksons are good man, i've got one half as good as the DK2M and it hasnt given me any trouble in 3 years so reliability definitely shouldnt be an issue with that model.

think of the neck as a slightly thinner, slightly wider and slightly flatter strat neck. really great to play and not as stupidly thin as an Ibanez neck (IMO)