Okayy, Slightly miss-leading title but it's annoying me.

I remember reading their was a language around the 1700-1900s which was created in the hope of teaching everyone in the world one single language, It's still used today but i cant for life of me think of the name of it and an half n hour of google didnt help, anyone remember?

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
Quote by Absent Mind

Win. This man wins.

You can even watch Romeo and Juliet in 1337.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by Paquijón
Esperanto.

EDIT: It bombed completely.

Woo, Cheers! I knew it began with an E, but i was thinking esperanze, but, thats ..Hope.
esperanto..I took a few lessons once...its not too complicated...since theres no he or she...just a word for both...and most verb forms are the same...
Quote by MAMADERA2000
esperanto..I took a few lessons once...its not too complicated...since theres no he or she...just a word for both...and most verb forms are the same...

However, you can make things specifically female by adding '-in-' somewhere in the noun:

Instruisto- teacher
Instruistino- [female] teacher

But, it is much easier to say something like, "Carole estas instruisto" than, "Carole estas instruistino."

:P
Hold the Heathen hammer high!
Quote by MAMADERA2000

Sounds marlark marlark.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
I don't know 'bout you people, but I talk American! And if you don't like it, then you can get out!
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
pigeon english?
only language i can think of
Pull my finger

Quote by Explicit User

"Kyle.. Do you know what homosex is?"
me:"...yes... why?"
"Do you want to have it?"
Me again:"...no Anthony..no i don't"
"Oh.. okay.. good night"

haha

Quote by madhampster
Dear god the pit is a force to be reckoned with.
English is the language originally meant to be taught to the world.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
Ah, so that's why Rimmer was always trying to learn Esperanto I guess.
Check out my guitar quartet composition The Lone Wolf and you will be rewarded! With a live wolf!

Are you a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Quote by Led Pepplin
I'm adding you to my list of most hated UGers.

More info please. I didn't know that there was such things.
Baby, can you dig your man?
He's a righteous man,
Baby, can you dig your man?

- Larry Underwood
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
I don't know 'bout you people, but I talk American! And if you don't like it, then you can get out!

you speak english. this "american" you talk about is not a language.
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Does anybody else here besides me actually know any Esperanto? I like talking about foreign languages
Hold the Heathen hammer high!