Sorry, I already sold my soul
Current Gear:
Michael Kelly Club Custom 5 Acoustic Bass
Dean Performer Series PE-QM-TGE
Varrios Basic 5 Bass
Acoustic B450 Combo Amp
I support the 2nd Amendment. I don't support people who abuse it.
it must be a joke
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
really really old... and it's probably real.
Quote by Meths

I don't think any words should be censored.

Especially faggot since homos aren't real people and all.

Quote by sam b
Man City wont win anything and finish below Arsenal.

city: 3rd + FA cup winners.
arsenal: 4th
sounds like a reporting to me, but i'm too lazy to do it
R.I.P. Les Paul, 1915-2009

A man chooses, a slave obeys.
It's a joke. No business survives giving money away and not getting any back. Unless it's just costing the owner to run this thing himself, and I hate to think of what that means.
Frequently Asked Questions About We Want Your Soul, Inc.:

Q: Who owns We Want Your Soul, Inc.?

A: WWYS® is owned by an international consortium made up of high-value corporations from all over the globe, as well as a few private individuals. As an infinitely extendable, transnational and immortal person (under Article 14 of the US Constitution), the company is not subject to the same disclosure rules as other, lesser companies. However, the Internet is a great tool for gathering information and carrying out research, and we would encourage you to use it responsibly. Click here for 666 free hours of Interweb.

Q: Does WWYS® have a lobby group or contribute money to candidates for public office?

A: WWYS® always acts in accordance with the relevant laws. While the company itself does not contribute money to any person running for office, company staff acting "on their own behalf" are free to do as we tell them.

Q: There are some websites that imply that WWYS®'s success is linked to its satanic connections. Is this true?

A: No. The Internet is a great tool for gathering information and carrying out research, but much of the information on the web is based on opinion (lies), not fact. You are free to do as we tell you.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
That is just fuking creepy.
http://groups.ultimat e-guitar.com/aa08s/

Squint your eyes to see clearly. Blur reality to make it real.

Quote by Magic Jim
"Jimmy! Eat your peas!"
"It's not illegal if I don't"
"k, koo"

Imagine if life was like that.

Awesome
Quote by dannystro527
Aphex Twin?

my thoughts exactly.
Quote by horloko
Yeah I've been told that. I foretell the future in my doodling. I kept drawing me raping my Spanish teacher. Stupid teacher got scared and told on me. I raped her for that.

Quote by caskettheclown
i have a huge schlong.

there you go.

i win