But I figured I'd get a second opinion or two. Anyway, do I buy a 50W AB tube amp for $180(used + a bunch of coupons they've been sending me for a few months), or do I get two console games(I'm some weird mix of a gamer and a guitarist)?

Again, I realize how stupid the question is, but I figured I'd get more than one opinion to be safe.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
You're asking if you should choose between games and an amp on a guitar forum?

Get the amp
Ibanez PGM301 signed by Paul Gilbert
Ibanez PGM 500
Ibanez Fireman custom
Saving for a GH100L/VH100R
Orange PPC212 2X12
What kind of amp if you don't mind me asking?
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
If you like both and still like your amp you have now, get the games.
If you need an amp get the amp.
Quote by Chaz-6(sic)6
If you like both and still like your amp you have now, get the games.
If you need an amp get the amp.

They better be 2 very good games to be picked over an amp lol... Especially a tube amp :P
you can play guitar on a crap amp but you cant play on no console games

i wouldnt pay $90 for a game anyway though.

what amp is it?
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
Quote by jackofclubs
They better be 2 very good games to be picked over an amp lol... Especially a tube amp :P

True.
Quote by necrosis1193
But I figured I'd get a second opinion or two. Anyway, do I buy a 50W AB tube amp for $180(used + a bunch of coupons they've been sending me for a few months), or do I get two console games(I'm some weird mix of a gamer and a guitarist)?

Again, I realize how stupid the question is, but I figured I'd get more than one opinion to be safe.

What games cost $90?
Quote by Flariduh
What games cost $90?

two 70 dollar games = 140 = not enough for another.
buy the amp now, and wait a year or so to get those games. Video games are always ridiculously overpriced when they first come out, they'll drop down to at least 50 over time guaranteed.
get the amp...and stick to monopoly!!
Gear:
ESP ltd MH-1000
Jackson DK2T
Bugera 6262-212
Roland Cube 30X

I Was at Download 07/08/09/10 Because I'm not a Cheap Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!
Most responses here are going to be biased towards the amp. I'd say just get whatever you enjoy the most.
As a gamer, I understand your situation. Having said that...

...GET THE AMP! The games will always be available, but that deal on the amp might not always be there.
Good Deals: imgooley, pak1351
Quote by yohomieryan11
Most responses here are going to be biased towards the amp. I'd say just get whatever you enjoy the most.

Not necessarily true, I am heavily into games but I think the price they ask for a new game is insane which is why I recommended to buy the amp and rent the games. You get more enjoyment for your money.
Quote by Demigawd
Not necessarily true, I am heavily into games but I think the price they ask for a new game is insane which is why I recommended to buy the amp and rent the games. You get more enjoyment for your money.

Exactly. And, by the time he has the money for the games he wants, they'll be cheaper and/or on the "used" rack.
Good Deals: imgooley, pak1351
Alright, that's all I need. Amp it is. ^^ Thanks for the advice guys.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
well... to me, it really comes down to... what games and what amp? Cause I mean... if it's an Epi Junior or a Fender 5watt tube amp vs. Fable II and Silent Hill 5, then... I've have to say the games... but if we're talking like... Beast Rider and Barbie Horse Adventures... then, I'd have to say the amp... no matter what kind of amp.
Hardly any games are good enough to be worth 50 dollars, definitely not 90 dollars. Usually the game is great and gets boring, unless its something like Cod or Halo where you can interact with other people online.

But i'd get the amp, because guitar is unending in the fun you can have.
what amp.
rent the game and dont ever give it back
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
EHX Metal Muff
Peavey Valvking 112
Boss ME-50
Holy Grail Reverb