ok so a few weeks ago i made a thread about this girl that wrote a song and i wrote music to it and i didnt feel right playing it because it wasn't mine.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=989210

i took the pits advice but in the end i decided not to continue with the song.
but now were writing a song together and i feel way better about it.
but anyway my new problem is im 17 and she is 14 and i think im starting to like her
is she too young.
You know how bad you felt when you wrote a song with her? Well imagine how you'll feel when you bone her...it will be AWESOME.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Cool. Remember to ask her if she's started to mentruste yet.

(relationship thread -->
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Quote by boreamor
17/2 = 8.5 + 7 = 15.5

Too young dude.

By that logic, the youngest a 2 year old could date is an 8 year old. Tell me honestly with a straight face that that isn't ****ed up.
..is a girl
Quote by RPGoof
WAT
How about just send a ship at the speed up light directly to the sun, and the gravity will pull it towards the sun, thus speeding it over the speed of light.

Quote by Kaed15
By that logic, the youngest a 2 year old could date is an 8 year old. Tell me honestly with a straight face that that isn't ****ed up.

Nope, that's just hot.
Quote by Kaed15

You know a better example would be to say that an 80 year old could date a 47 year old.
It is pretty much the perfect formula for young, single guys to work out whether it's okay or not, 15 upwards is where it really works until you get to high extremities of age (like my previous example).
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Way too young. 3 years isn't a lot for your parents maybe, but your parents aren't in adolescence. In your teens, every year is a long time of maturing and growing.
Needlenick wrote:

Dave Grohl has officially literally done everything.
Quote by Kaed15

How many 2 year old kids date anyway?

For that matter, how many 8 year old kids date either?
Needlenick wrote:

Dave Grohl has officially literally done everything.
I think it doesn't really matter if there really aren't any major maturity differences. Just remember that she's younger than you and stuff so yeah.
Yeah thats not good. I believe that you should try to work around that, or be a man and just suck it up.
i enjoy head
well listen this girl is like 6ft,
her features don't reflect her age at all
i think that is wrong to date someone that young to but this girl looks older than she really is
Quote by StSOF
i think that is wrong to date someone that young to but this girl looks older than she really is

...She's a giant. She might grind up your bones for bread!
It doesn't really matter how old she LOOKS, the fact is that you were alive for three years before she was born. I don't think it's a big deal though, it's not THAT long, just keep in mind she's probably not as mature as you.
Quote by StSOF

...i'm guessing she's menstruated already.

>.>
<.<
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Quote by AcousticSlayer
It's always gonna be your call in the end anyways...

yeah i know i don't think i want is to happen anyway
but now i think she thinks were going to get together so i dont know how let her down easy because i still want to write songs with her
Quote by StSOF

Still, there's no such thing as Surprise Sex. Rape is rape...

Statutory or otherwise
Coming from a girl's prospective:

Age doesn't matter, unless you're younger than the girl. If you were younger, she might get defensive about the whole age thing.
But if you're turning 18 soon, then things might get complicated with her parents. Oh and if one thing goes wrong, she could easily call assault. I've seen it happen to one of my ex's. Poor guy had to go to court and everything.
Quote by Kaed15

your logic kinda backfires here, 2 year olds can date 8 year olds, but 8 year olds can't date 2 year olds, 8/2 = 4 .... 4 + 7 = 11.

Edit: oh and to be serious, it really depends, I was 17 and dated a 14 year, tell you it's not worth it, I thought she was mature enough to date, and she really wasn't, which I didn't realize this till after she broke up with me for no reason.

Also, if you really want to get committed, look up the age of consent in your state, if I remember most of them said 3 years difference.
she is 6 foot? man you might be the one ending up getting boned! lol jokes
::type i'm here to stir the $h!t