Could someone please tell me what these two black bracelets are that came in the box for my Rode NT1-A? One of them has an inch-long sleeve that reads "VW-1 CHANGDA 202".
i think you mean the elastic band kinda thing, if you look on the shock mount there threaded on there, i believe the ones your looking at are spares.
Feelin the Blues

"The Blues are a simple music and I'm a simple man. But the Blues aren't a science, the Blues can't be broken down like a mathematics. The Blues are a mystery, and mysteries are never as simple as they look" - BB King
I have an NT-1. It didn't come with a shock mount, but it did come with a special clip that screws onto the top of the mic stand, and the bottom ring of the mic screws off and the mic goes through the hole in the clip, and then the bottom ring screws back on.

Wouldn't be that, would it?

CT
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.
Quote by MrBlues
i think you mean the elastic band kinda thing, if you look on the shock mount there threaded on there, i believe the ones your looking at are spares.

Spot on. Thanks for that!