Page 1 of 2
Who is the creepiest cartoon villain ever?

Candlejack definitley takes the cake if yo

I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
What is that awesome dude from?

Also a creepy cartoon villian for me has always been The Rideler from Batman, I just find something wierd about him and it kreeps me out.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself
Quote by slaveofsatan
What is that awesome dude from?

He's from the television show Freakazoid.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
He's from the television show Freakazoid.

Thanks you kindly.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself
Quote by slaveofsatan
Thanks you kindly.

no problem.

Quote by kitty_teh_fish
The Red Guy.

That guy always gave me the creeps hes like a pedophile its freaky especially becuase they show his butt all the time.
Quote by Allnightmask22

Alternatively, have your friends hold him down, then take a dump in his mouth, make sure your genitals don't touch him though, that's gay.

Quote by RageAgainst...
Teddy-Metal
for those who like to mosh, but just wanna cuddle afterwards

smashing pumkins fans=)^
The Brain from TMNT. It was weird how he was in that guy's stomach all the time lol.

A visual:

We're only strays.
Last edited by Martyr's Prayer at Nov 7, 2008,
Quote by kitty_teh_fish
The Red Guy.

Oh crap... what show is that from?

Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
Oh crap... what show is that from?

Cow & Chicken
Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join
Quote by Ticket48
Cow & Chicken

oh yeah. thanks for that.

Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
Who is the creepiest cartoon villain ever?

Candlejack definitley takes the cake if yo

Dude you said his name! Now he's going to come and tie you up and take you away!
I love that episode, and I agree he's pretty creepy but badass too.
Quote by MichaelOfCanton
a kazoo will rock some ass for like 85 cents.

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Krik harmret cuz he can prey der gertur wit te wurr wurr pedar!!

http://www.myspace.com/caledonia
It's a bit obvious, but personally I find the pedo on Family Guy really creepy. The one with the weird dog who's obsessed with Chris.
Musically ignorant. Seeking education.

Am female. Finally have bass!

As cunning as a fox who has just been made professor of cunning at Oxford university.

Muse = genius.
Quote by LastToKnow
It's a bit obvious, but personally I find the pedo on Family Guy really creepy. The one with the weird dog who's obsessed with Chris.

I find him hilariously creepy. I'm not sure if that's how you find him.

Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
I find him hilariously creepy. I'm not sure if that's how you find him.

Pretty much yeah, I laugh, but at the same time I'm thinking how wrong he is, on every level. However, I nearly split my lungs laughing at that scene where him and Chris have kids, and he's the 50s housewifey person. Although, that was possibly even more creepy.

As cunning as a fox who has just been made professor of cunning at Oxford university.

Muse = genius.
Krang, From Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

I could come up with more but it'd take me awhile. I've watched lots of cartoons. =[
H e l l o .
Quote by LastToKnow
Pretty much yeah, I laugh, but at the same time I'm thinking how wrong he is, on every level. However, I nearly split my lungs laughing at that scene where him and Chris have kids, and he's the 50s housewifey person. Although, that was possibly even more creepy.

I cringe everytime I see that scene. I laugh, but I cringe.

Likewise. Not really a cartoon, but if anyone knows what I'm talking about, the dude from the last part of Disney Fantasia used to scare the sh!t out of me when I was a youngling.

Muse = genius.
Quote by Trefellin

The Joker is pretty creepy too.

He must have been an alcoholic, and had cirrhosis of the liver. Cause his eyes are yellow as ****.

Quote by daytripper75

this pic gave me the shivers.
Quote by iantheman
I went to school stoned twice. the first time was a lot of fun, but the second time we had a guest speaker from the women's resource center come in, and talk about rape. I couldn't contain my laughter. Never again.
Baby, can you dig your man?
He's a righteous man,
Baby, can you dig your man?

- Larry Underwood
Quote by ACG
Mojojojo.

Is that the green monkey dude?
90% of teens say they would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers about to fall off a skyscraper, if you're one of the 10% who would shout, "JUMP MUTHA*******", put this in your signature

My Last .fm page: http://www.last.fm/user/mcgelie
Quote by McGelie
Is that the green monkey dude?

Damn right.
Quote by iantheman
I went to school stoned twice. the first time was a lot of fun, but the second time we had a guest speaker from the women's resource center come in, and talk about rape. I couldn't contain my laughter. Never again.
Quote by amisuary

He's doing that weird scrotum grip thing with his hand that someone is always doing in crappy metal band photos.
Quote by Trefellin

The Joker is pretty creepy too.

He looks like a gay clown.

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Phantasm from Batman: The Mask of Phantasm always creeped me out as a kid.
I think it's safe to say Batman harbors the creepiest of creeps.
Quote by kitty_teh_fish
The Red Guy.

That show was an animation abortion. One if the most terrible cartoons I've ever seen.
Quote by Flying Couch
That show was an animation abortion. One if the most terrible cartoons I've ever seen.

god yes it was absolutley disgusting.

Same goes for ren & stimpy
Quote by kaosfire
how did a troll post become a thread?

This just happens to be the kind of stuff we want to talk about.

Moving on... Harley Quinn, hot or not?

Page 1 of 2