hey everyone! well i am here do ask how can i build up to play the one song that i have always wanted to play on guitar.

Sweet child of mine. and well i can play the intro fine but never really tried to learn more b/c the main part i wanna learn is the 3rd solo and i am wandering what things, solos or songs ,should i learn before even attempting this solo.

oh and i have been playing for 10 months but i just now recently have been starting to learn full songs and i want a push in the right direction to this solo

one more thing i am gonna work on my than just this one song but right now i know

some acdc riffs

highway to hell everything but the solo

welcome to the jungle everything but the solo

and some metallica

random riffs by numerous bands i like

well yea i really have not really tired solos that much but i wanna start and what are some solos and stuff to help me be able to play this song and just be an overall better player
Squirrels>all other animals group

Quote by Prophet of Page
I don't recommend passive pickups for any kind of blues tone. Ideally, you'd want a passive pickup with a reasonably low level of output.
intro solo to fade to black. learn it.
Gear

Guitar:
Squier Strat

Amp:
Fender Roc Pro 1000 Half Stack

Pedals:
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Digitech Cool Cat Chorus
keep goin on learning everything you can. Give the solo a shot, you might pick it up. No harm in trying man. The more you practice the better you'll be. You can try some scales to try and get your mind in the right, but just keep playing
"I'm not saying I'm right... but you're all wrong!"
I have been playing for 5 months and that song is quite easy to pick up. It repeats a lot. Just give the solo a try it is a lot easier than it actually sounds. The fast part is the only real troubling part in the solo. I would just say practice that part and once you have it down you will get a confidence boost and then you can easily get the rest done. Good luck with it.
thx guys and i am gonna try it once i put new strings on my guitar...with help for youtube videos i think i might get it
Squirrels>all other animals group

Quote by Prophet of Page
I don't recommend passive pickups for any kind of blues tone. Ideally, you'd want a passive pickup with a reasonably low level of output.