Do I have to re bias my power tubes after I replace them? I ask this because I like some tube OD in my sound, and my Randall likes to have its channel volumes cranked, so I figured if I pull a couple of tubes and bring her down to 50 watts, I'll get tube OD at a lower level on the Master, therefore being able to turn my channel volume up higher.

In addition, what's the best way to store said pulled tubes so that they don't get stepped on or knocked down and busted up?
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
All depends on your amp. Some amps have the bias permanently set, while others must be adjusted. My Mesa and Peavey amps have fixed bias. Remember, if your amp does need to have the bias adjusted, only the power tubes will require it.

Put them in the box your new ones came in and put them away in a closet or drawer.
I don't have new tubes It's the tubes that came in the amp, and the amp is a Randall RM100m.

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.

Just read your post again. Assuming your amp has 4 power tubes. Make sure you remove the right pair. In class A/B operation, a pair of tubes acts to amplifier the positive and negative peak of the audio signal - one tube handles the positive peak and the other the negative peak. While one tube is handling the positive peak, the other is at idle. Removing the wrong pair could cause some interesting audio effects - just make sure you don't remove both negative amplifying tubes or both positive amplifying tubes. Another thing, if you remove a pair for any length of time, the pair that's installed will wear and no longer match. Thus, if you were to reinstall the pair you removed, say 6 months or a year down the road, the quad is no longer matched and two of the tubes will be carrying an uneven load. This is a condition you generally want to avoid.
According to a review I just read on Musician's Friend, the bias on this amp is not fixed. You'll need a VOM (Volt-Ohmeter) to properly set it. Do you own a voltmeter?
I can get one. Plus, I might keep track of the wear on the tubes I have in the amp, and just swap the pairs for the appropriate amount of time to even out the wear, then reunite the quad. There's a guide in the manual on biasing the amp for when the time comes. Thanks

Stupid name.