Spilled some water on my amp, i got a towel right away, and cleaned the top (where all the controls are) with a towel, and then turned the amp upside down and put it on a towel..

Is the amp done for? What should i do? Let it dry for a while?
It'll be fine, wait a bit and turn it on. I played an outdoor gig and it started to rain!
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
yea just let it dry for a while, i actually dropped my computer in a sink full of water, on accident of course. pulled it out, took it apart, blow dried everything, waited a day, put it back together and it still works. dont worry too much about it, im sure it will be fine.
Jackson RR Professional, early 90's japanese model, with EMG's

Digitech GNX3000

Crate GX 212
my amp was found in someones trash in the rain. i assume it had been there for a while. it was still raining when it was carried home. it still works fine. its not very visually appealing cause all the metal on the outside is rusted, but it functions, and its just a practice amp, so i dont care
Gear

Guitar:
Squier Strat

Amp:
Fender Roc Pro 1000 Half Stack

Pedals:
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Digitech Cool Cat Chorus
Good thinking to turn it upside down. I would leave it like that over night, and in the morning turn it on, praying no sparks fly.
Quote by breakdown123
Is there such a thing as a heavy riff with out chugging on the e string?
Quote by wicket_nirvana
my amp was found in someones trash in the rain. i assume it had been there for a while. it was still raining when it was carried home. it still works fine. its not very visually appealing cause all the metal on the outside is rusted, but it functions, and its just a practice amp, so i dont care

Do you have a picture of your amp?

I would love to see it.... I bet it looks cool after all

Ibanez RG2228 Prestige
Schecter C7 Jeff Loomis FR (18volt mod)
Epiphone Gothic Explorer (with SD Blackouts)
Ibanez RG350M Yellow
Peavey C5 Tigerwood 5string bass
Randall RH150G3
if it wasnt turned on, then itll be fine
let it dry overnight
if you are impatient take off the back and use canned air on it
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
Good thinking to turn it upside down. I would leave it like that over night, and in the morning turn it on, praying no sparks fly.

yea that's what i'm plannin but gonna wait longer than tomorrow morning
Quote by Gates67
if it wasnt turned on, then itll be fine
let it dry overnight
if you are impatient take off the back and use canned air on it

no it was on, but i turned it off right away
Leave it for a few days and let it dry at a room temperature. Don't use a hot hair dryer or something.
Quote by Pabli7o
blow dry it... its worked with my phone

+1

Let it sit upside down overnight or longer then blowdry it Cube's are tough man should be fine.
Take the back off it. Get a blowdrier, then let it dry out for a day or two.

It'll be fine. These things only mess up if you tip cola, lesmonade, or something sugar like that on there.
Open it up and just make sure it's dry. It should be fine.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
Quote by TheBloodstained
Do you have a picture of your amp?

I would love to see it.... I bet it looks cool after all

it looks like shit. i pinned a tie-die thing i did in art class to the front and thats probably the only thing that looks cool about it
Gear

Guitar:
Squier Strat

Amp:
Fender Roc Pro 1000 Half Stack

Pedals:
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Digitech Cool Cat Chorus