Page 1 of 2
I got bored and made a temporary pedalboard a couple of weeks ago out of thick plywood and a 2x4 cut to 15 degrees I believe. The dimensions are like 12" x 17" I think.

Last edited by AJS19 at Dec 23, 2008,
Quote by Mitchell?
Nice.

i suppose its really great for home use and just messing around, but i think im gunna buy the RockCase by Warwick Large Version for my occasional gigs. cause the one i built is just not really portable at all lol
smart probably took all of 10 minutes to do to
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
is that little power cable thingy doin ya good i've been wondering if those were any good?
best YouTube video ever

Quote by Crazymike100
Honesty is the best policy!

...Unless your trying to get a job. In which case, lie like you just got pulled over with a dead body and some shovels in the back seat.

Gear in Profile

Like NCIS
Spray paint it black and throw some velcro on it, and it's not half-bad for home use.

I need to make myself a pedalboard, just to keep things nice and organized.
@DimebagLivesOn: yeah about 15 minutes...including finding the wood in my dad's shop

@sandman-105: yeah its called a Visual Sound One Spot. it works fine for my needs and best of all its one of the cheapest daisy chains out there. id rather pay $35 for this than $160 Voodoo Labs Pedal Power or whatever. but obviously quality is probably not as good but its not like im famous so ill settle for an average daisy chain lol. so to answer your question....get it!

@Mitchell?: i probably will spray it and velcro it when i have extra time. ive been really busy lately.
imma totally do that now.
i just wish i had a shop
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
nicee I made one out of plywood too and velcro....and I'm cheap enough to use it at gigs, jsut a pain to carry but works like a charm
'I love her, but I love to fish...I'm gonna miss her"
Quote by DimebagLivesOn
imma totally do that now.
i just wish i had a shop

yeah my dads a carpenter. so it works out all right. im thinking about just taking over his shop as my guitar gear workcenter haha
Heh, my dad's a wood/design teacher i'll see if I can scab some wood.

Also Carpentry ftw, im starting my carpentry apprenticeship next year.
╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE LURKER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by whiteraven119
Tolex it

yeah i might do the plastic laminate stuff to make it look nice
but the spray paint velcro option might still stand idk yet
drill big holes in it and pass the connector leads underneath.
rout out handles (like that single coil rout shape) on either side for portability?

and maybe add a hinge on the 2x4?

still pretty bomb
------

Shwiggity.
Quote by whiteraven119
Tolex it

but that would double the cost of the pedal and a $1 pedal board doesn't seem nearly as cool as a $0.50 pedal board.
Not taking any online orders.
Quote by CorduroyEW
but that would double the cost of the pedal and a $1 pedal board doesn't seem nearly as cool as a $0.50 pedal board.

haha. thats the quote of the day in my book lol
You put the "Board" in Pedalboard...
Gearz:
Squier classic vibe 50's strat, modded.
Dunlop 535q
Korg Pitchblack
Carvin X100B

Coming soon to a pedal board near you:
Analogman Sunface
Lovepedal E6
Area 51 wah
Skreddy Lunar Module
Malekko 616 Ekko
^Badum tshh! This is the most cost effective piece of gear I've seen, it rocks.
Quote by a_man
^Badum tshh! This is the most cost effective piece of gear I've seen, it rocks.

yes he did make a funny lol!!!!

and thanks.
Hey, if every guitarist at least made the effort to patch their pedals together and stick them to a bit of plywood, it'd save valuable minutes on every setup. Nothing worse than waiting for your lead player to patch it all together on stage when you've got 10 minutes between bands.
Quote by The devil at the crossroads
E|-------------------------------------------1--
B|-----------------------------------1--4--
G|-------------------------1-3-4--
D|------------------1-3----
A|--------1-2-3----
E|-1-4-----

Just move it around the fretboard
I like it! Nice and simple, I would tolex it or print some design on it some how but as CorduroyEW said, it won't be as cool as a $0.50 board.
patent it!
B-52 OWNERZ LINK!!!

GUITAR
Gibson SG Special Faded Brown w/ Duncan Blackouts
AMP
B-52 At-112 60 Wat All Tube Combo
PEDALS
MXR 108 10 Band EQ
ISP Noise Gate
SETUP
SG --> MXR --> ISP --> B-52
Quote by Cosimo_Zaretti
Hey, if every guitarist at least made the effort to patch their pedals together and stick them to a bit of plywood, it'd save valuable minutes on every setup. Nothing worse than waiting for your lead player to patch it all together on stage when you've got 10 minutes between bands.

that used to be me, I would come with my pedals and cords in a wal-mart bag to a show. but I'm all better now pedal boards really do help alot more than I thought they would definatly something worth buying or in most of our cases, building
Quote by AJS19
i suppose its really great for home use and just messing around, but i think im gunna buy the RockCase by Warwick Large Version for my occasional gigs. cause the one i built is just not really portable at all lol

Build one of the ones in the tutorial thread instead. I did. I'll post pics once I mount my pedals.
you could rout a small divit the shape of your pedals so they stay in there and then put a cover to hide the cords that you could remove and such
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
I guess I'm kind of like a hippie. I'm anti-war, do drugs, and like communism.
Your not a hippie, just a ****ing moron.
dude, i did almost the same thing, 'sept i
duct taped all my pedals to the board.
BulletzAreScene
nice. I use the lid of an old metal briefcase I used to put my lego in lol
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
Quote by forsaknazrael
Build one of the ones in the tutorial thread instead. I did. I'll post pics once I mount my pedals.

thinking about doing that this summer!
Awesome. I did one similar which was cut to fit in an old laptop case, though I spent an extra £3 or so on velcro tape and little rubber 'feet' to screw on....
Quote by forsaknazrael
Cool! You gotta go for broke on your next one. Mine has breakaway hinges for the top part of the case, a handle and strap, corner protectors, rubber feet...and has some badass looking color scheme with the tolex, to boot.

i wanna see!!!!!!!!
Quote by forsaknazrael
I wanna buy some carpet for the inside and mount my pedals before I do anything. I'd do it today, but it's raining fairly hard (for San Diego) and I hate driving in the rain if I don't need to.

try driving in snow! actually drove in like a flurry of snow today..fun stuff
but im used to it. dont even flinch in a blizzard at 75
Quote by AJS19
try driving in snow! actually drove in like a flurry of snow today..fun stuff
but im used to it. dont even flinch in a blizzard at 75

OOHHHHHHHHHHH
75 MPH!
i thought you meant like 75 like born in 1933
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
I guess I'm kind of like a hippie. I'm anti-war, do drugs, and like communism.
Your not a hippie, just a ****ing moron.
Quote by forsaknazrael
this is san diego man! we're used to fun in the sun.

lucky

Quote by cukd7x-a2-
OOHHHHHHHHHHH
75 MPH!
i thought you meant like 75 like born in 1933

yes 75 mph lol
Page 1 of 2