I just found a really hot wizard II 24 fret rg neck on ebay, but i wanna know would an rg neck fit well on an s series ibanez? If i got a cheap s series body and put this rg neck on it, what problems would it cause?
Quote by HomerHitter
I got a black Les Paul, and this Texan told me it wasn't as good as other color guitars becuse it was a 'nigger.'

Quote by spoonylove90

im not left handed i just have a mac btw.

Quote by NaivexLi
Yes...I named my penis Darth Vader.
anybody, help at all?
I wouldnt think it would change too much, but i just want to make sure.
Quote by HomerHitter
I got a black Les Paul, and this Texan told me it wasn't as good as other color guitars becuse it was a 'nigger.'

Quote by spoonylove90

im not left handed i just have a mac btw.

Quote by NaivexLi
Yes...I named my penis Darth Vader.
Well, since the S series only go up to 22 frets (I know about the new S', don't worry) your innotation will be off I'm pretty sure, as it's a different scale.
Quote by bobbynogo
I just found a really hot wizard II 24 fret rg neck on ebay, but i wanna know would an rg neck fit well on an s series ibanez? If i got a cheap s series body and put this rg neck on it, what problems would it cause?
Even though they have different number of frets, make sure they're both 25.5" scale and have the same neck heel/pocket dimensions.

Until an expert on the S and RG series chimes in, it'll be best to do further research to determine if you'll need to shim or angle or do some tweaks to the neck. PM pifty, one of the forum's Ibanez experts and tell him I sent you.

What Ippon said! Hope it all works out for you man, that would be a sweet upgrade if it does.